• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014-2015 Offseason |OT| Playoff Dreaming

braves fans still hanging on ugglas every AB lol

It still is fascinating to follow. Uggla looked like he was about to turn into a true superstar after his monster 2010 with the Marlins. Then the cheap ass Loria publicly pouted over Uggla turning their 4yr/$49mm offer down and just practically gave him to the Braves for Omar Infante and Mike Dunn. Also, Uggla had atomic career numbers in Turner Field, so it looked like a great fit. Then 2011 and...poof, nothing.

Dan Uggla is a classic example of a person's name reflecting their appearance. While I harbor no ill will towards the man, I would rather not see his career go on, as having to look at his mug on my HDTV is never a pleasant experience.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
It still is fascinating to follow. Uggla looked like he was about to turn into a true superstar after his monster 2010 with the Marlins. Then the cheap ass Loria publicly pouted over Uggla turning their 4yr/$49mm offer down and just practically gave him to the Braves for Omar Infante and Mike Dunn. Also, Uggla had atomic career numbers in Turner Field, so it looked like a great fit. Then 2011 and...poof, nothing.

To be fair, he was perfectly productive in 2011 and 2012. It was the next two years where he was actually bad.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Uggla will still be stuck looking at that breaking ball for strike 3 every other at bat.

In order to boost the excitement of the final day of the season, MLB has coordinated the schedule for the final day of the season where every game will start at the exact same time (roughly).

Schedule for Sunday, October 4, 2015:

CIN @ PIT - 3:05 ET
COL @ SF - 3:05 ET (12:05 PT)
LAA @ TEX - 3:05 ET (2:05 CT)
MIA @ PHI - 3:05 ET
NYY @ BAL - 3:05 ET
STL @ ATL - 3:05 ET
BOS @ CLE - 3:05 ET
CHC @ MIL - 3:10 ET (2:10 CT)
DET @ CWS - 3:10 ET (2:10 CT)
HOU @ ARZ - 3:10 ET (12:10 MT)
KC @ MIN - 3:10 ET (2:10 CT)
OAK @ SEA - 3:10 ET (12:10 PT)
SD @ LAD - 3:10 ET (12:10 PT)
TOR @ TB - 3:10 ET
WSH @ NYM - 3:10 ET

Enron

Banned
mlbGAF Fantasy Rejects draft reminder!

Sun Mar 22 8:30pm EDT

Sent out emails, and yahoo has sent out a reminder too.

Chuck

Still without luck
holy shit, i was literally looking up what the most common home run count is which apparently is 0-0

and then hamels gives up one to reyes on the first pitch to start the game, lol

Wandy Rodriguez has made the Braves rotation and is dominating. He is 2-0 with a 0.69 ERA and threw 5 no-hit innings against the Marlins in his last start.

Rodriguez was immediately signed by the Braves to a minor league deal after the Phillies pulled their minor league deal off the table reviewing his physical results.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Wandy Rodriguez has made the Braves rotation and is dominating. He is 2-0 with a 0.69 ERA and threw 5 no-hit innings against the Marlins in his last start.

Rodriguez was immediately signed by the Braves to a minor league deal after the Phillies pulled their minor league deal off the table reviewing his physical results.

I hope Wandy stays good and we trade him for something. One more thing to laugh at the Phillies over.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
YOU CAN

PUT IT ON THE BOOOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRDDDDDD

YES

YES

YES

YES

Knew you were a secret giants fan
RkXjcEu.gif

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Guys Im watching Rookie of the Year

The Cubs beat the Mets to win their division then later win the world series...that curse.

Top Bottom