• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014-2015 Offseason |OT| Playoff Dreaming

Steven Matz was rated #2 by Baseball Prospectus today. Marcos Molina is 7 and he's only 20. The time is now to trade some pitching. damn Tulos injuries scare me but this would be a big move by the team.

The thing that's nice about having the Mets in the same city as my Yankees is that I can always watch them and have a laugh and know that the Yankees aren't that bad.

Hell the Mets owner was making fun of a pregnant woman for bring pregnant.

You're a Jests fan.

Macattk15

The fuck are the Mets doing? Losing a 1st round pick for Michael Cuddyer?

It isn't like they are talent wise close to the Nationals .... or even the Braves ...

And god damnit Mariners ... don't go after Hanley. I totally see getting him and then him being injured 85% of the season.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The fuck are the Mets doing? Losing a 1st round pick for Michael Cuddyer?

It isn't like they are talent wise close to the Nationals .... or even the Braves ...

And god damnit Mariners ... don't go after Hanley. I totally see getting him and then him being injured 85% of the season.

They had the same record as the Braves last season.

The team needs some bats. Bad. Their best 3 position players last year were Lagares, Duda and Murphy. Not really going to cut it, Non coors Cuddyer is still an upgrade if he stays healthy.

Talon

They had the same record as the Braves last season.

The team needs some bats. Bad. Their best 3 position players last year were Lagares, Duda and Murphy. Not really going to cut it, Non coors Cuddyer is still an upgrade if he stays healthy.
Same record as the Braves missing three starters from season-ending injuries.

Fox318

39jguAI.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc

So who is going to give Pablo Sandoval the terrible contract and watch as he bats .200 next year and hits 10 HR's?

Still undecided whether or not it's going to be Dodgers or Yankees I'll be laughing at over the Offseason.

Loco4Coco

Congrats on Abreu and deGrom on their ROY awards. Hopefully deGrom continues his success next year with Harvey and Wheeler.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Cuddyer learned well from the Torii Hunter School of Sneakily Throwing Your Teammates Under the Bus. He's going to thrive in New York.

Anytime you can give up a first round draft pick for the privelage to sign a 35 year old outfielder who is coming off a season where he missed 113 games and has been worth a little over 1 WAR per season the last 5 years you just gotta do it.

jbug617

Banned
I didn't know that Hanley was willing to play LF.

edit: Apparently the Red Sox are willing to give Lester a 6th year

I wouldn't be shocked if anyone took a flier on Uggla. The Braves are paying him $13 million, so any team would only have to pay him the league minimum. Uggla could honestly still pop about 20 homers in Colorado.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I wouldn't be shocked if anyone took a flier on Uggla. The Braves are paying him $13 million, so any team would only have to pay him the league minimum. Uggla could honestly still pop about 20 homers in Colorado.

That's actually impossible because he can't make contact even 20 times a season anymore.

any other losers up watching the japan series at 1 am on a tuesday morning

B2Fwz_VCcAA7Zcz.jpg:large

japanese stadium seats have no back to them.. crazy

they're already talking hanley to the mariners on mlb network ha

cano is the only one who hasn't looked terrible so far.. fk dis

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
@Ken_Rosenthal

A number of teams have expressed preliminary interest in Torii Hunter, including #Royals, #Twins, #Cubs, #Rangers, #SFGiants, #Mariners…

Don't do it Sabes!

...he's going to do it isn't he? :(

Top Bottom