• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014-2015 Offseason |OT| Playoff Dreaming

clemenx

Banned
Kinda sucks Felix only has one Cy but he keeps screwing himself on the final starts of the season :/ I guarantee that Toronto start swayed a few voters.

JDeluis

I amazed at the stupidity of some Giants fans that can't comprehend that these are awarded for the regular season and votes where cast before the playoffs. I wonder what they're going to burn down tomorrow when Kershaw wins MVP.

rando14

Felix lost the Cy?

iePgRtvGV0mWO.gif

clemenx

Banned
Sadly, drunk driving is extremely normal in Latin America :( I don't think I've ever seen condemning for it other than a few PR campaigns.

aFIGurANT

Yeah I can't say I'm entirely surprised by the OT news. I had a bad feeling that he was living it up. It fucking sucks though, nothing can change that decision but he will still be sorely missed in the baseball community.

I am surprised by Kluber, though. That's a nice reward for a pretty beastly season.

Yeah I can't say I'm entirely surprised by the OT news. I had a bad feeling that he was living it up. It fucking sucks though, nothing can change that decision but he will still be sorely missed in the baseball community.
Yeah, I was secretly hoping it wasn't the case that alcohol was involved but that was always the most likely explanation.

I amazed at the stupidity of some Giants fans that can't comprehend that these are awarded for the regular season and votes where cast before the playoffs. I wonder what they're going to burn down tomorrow when Kershaw wins MVP.
They can never be happy. They must be destroyed.

Here is Kershaw's reaction to being named NL Cy Young.

LeafyDaringGalapagostortoise.gif

Is that usa legal or down there legal. If so, whats the legal limit down there

unfortunately, theres really no limit over there. everybody pretty much has driven drunk out there. and cops really aint stop anyone for it. fucked up system of corruption and the like.

Top Bottom