• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

Chuck

Still without luck
tfw all the nerds you follow on twitter are huge Giants fans only when something good for the Giants happens in the playoffs.

aFIGurANT

Rosenthal has walked on wire all season. Figures it would catch up to him here.
He's not a good closer, like not at all. Easy to say now but if you put Maness in earlier with one out and a guy on first, you probably have better odds. Trevor's peripherals are disgusting.

Fox318

tfw all the nerds you follow on twitter are huge Giants fans only when something good for the Giants happens in the playoffs.

That's what happens when all of the bloggers are located in San Fran.

Remember when they wanted the Lakers and Kings to lose on purpose because it would inconvenience their E3 trips?

BFIB

He's not a good closer, like not at all. Easy to say now but if you put Maness in earlier with one out and a guy on first, you probably have better odds. Trevor's peripherals are disgusting.
Yeah, he's about Izzy levels of bad.

But with a clearly hurt Waino, no Molina now, and ritual sacrifices in the Giants clubhouse, I think the Cards are not making it past this round.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yzi8FtJ.png

Who to thought that at the start of the season...

see5harp

Giants have stranded 10. I guess that's Giants baseball. Hunter Strickland should probably have 2 losses on his record at this point.

Yup it's pretty annoying. But I'm sure I'm no better since I didn't post much in the regular season and now I'm here in the post season thread often.

Top Bottom