• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

aFIGurANT

Any cards fan denounce Adams yet? Twitter blew up
Nah he's young. I think his little league manager broke him. It's definitely not his fault the flood gates opened.

me, crying.

Also you can't blame a whole series on one thing, but tonight at least was where you needed Wacha to be available. If not Wacha, you either need any one of the long men from the regular season in or Martinez for more than three outs.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
If the Giants win this, Matt Adams will go down as my second favorite honorary Giant. Only behind Brooks Conrad.

VLf1hMn.png

I totally forgot about Rolan in 2012. I went to game 7 of the NLCS in 2012 expecting a close, crazy game. I was 12 rows up on the left field side behind the Giants bullpen. Crazy night. Driving home for 2 plus hours completely soaking wet is something I'll never forget about that night.

His ERA his terrible mainly from that one outing early in the season. I forget how it happened but I think he was sporting something in the 20s. Even acknowledging that, though, I totally agree. He seems like a guy that needs to teach the rookies next year but stay away from the mound.

He posted a slightly above career average K/9, better than career average BB/9, roughly career average HR/9, slightly higher HR/FB% and below career average LOB%. This would suggest that his stuff is still okay and his ERA (the second worst metric you could've used) is mostly a by product of him being a little unlucky on fly balls. He didn't strand as many runners and while he didn't give up more fly balls than he normally does, more of them went for dingers.

Even then his FIP this year was right in line with his career, so it all kind of evened out.

His FB is down a mile per hour this year, but he still got roughly career average results.

Radio stations online will remove baseball games (and im guessing other sports). You can listen to 680 through a regular radio though.

Chico sucks, Sacramento rules

What part of Sacramento are you from? I'm in the Sac state area.

Haha, how can Holiday just stand there and watch a ball that close go by him?

see5harp

A yo i'm in the pocket though. Sacramento is definitely shitty I can tell you that much. Wasn't Baltimore Larry moving here at one point?

Top Bottom