• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

Eh, he DID get hit, so it wasn't a Bosh-tier flop.

0_c5d37_98f83e36.gif

Alright Bochy, might need to stop the bleeding. Get Lincecum or Petit warmed up.

Afrikan

Wong is this years 2012 Scutaro.

i like the kid...

I'll like him even more if when fans think of Hawaiian players.. they think of Kolten... then Jerome Williams... and Kolten's younger brother... and maybe someone else..

but the quicker that punk Shane is forgotten the better.

aFIGurANT

Randy Choate has not looked very good this season at all, especially in the post season
His ERA his terrible mainly from that one outing early in the season. I forget how it happened but I think he was sporting something in the 20s. Even acknowledging that, though, I totally agree. He seems like a guy that needs to teach the rookies next year but stay away from the mound.

Tymerend

i sat in the JCCC parking lot in my car, 6 or so minutes late to my midterm test to hear the last inning. cried a little after the final out. what an amazing day.

Hah, I'm such a nerd. I went into class at JCCC at the top of the eighth and just refreshed my phone over and over until they won. I was not the only one.

Go Royals!

JDHarbs

Just got back. Its going to take awhile for everything to sink in. I'll be telling stories about today for the rest of my life. WE GOIN TO THE WORLD SERIES ROYALSGAF!!!

God. I could cry right now if I wasn't in public. I can't explain this feeling. I was 8 last time playoffs happened, let alone a World Series.

#GoRoyals
WE'RE GOING TO THE FUCKING WORLD SERIES
To the World Series.

Not done yet.
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahddeswajxnjsjejidjswjdkz

Speechless
I'm a sponge of emotions right now, I'm happy, I'm crying, I'm confused, I'm bewildered, we finally made it, is this real life?

Royals GAF, I'm speechless.
Simply the best sports game I've ever attended. That last out almost brought me to tears!
Team of Destiny. I'm jealous of everyone that went to the game. God I wish I could afford some WS tickets.
i sat in the JCCC parking lot in my car, 6 or so minutes late to my midterm test to hear the last inning. cried a little after the final out. what an amazing day.
Hah, I'm such a nerd. I went into class at JCCC at the top of the eighth and just refreshed my phone over and over until they won. I was not the only one.

Go Royals!
...and since when did everyone start going to my school?

woo_celebrates_twttr_61m1axd8.gif

miguel_herrera_goes_super_saiyan-51676.gif

royals-fan-jiggles-2.gif

867131516.gif

Top Bottom