• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malvingt2

I have a question; if Dan Uggla is having a great season by the trade deadline and the Braves are in first place or no far behind the first place; should the Braves trade him?

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I have a question; if Dan Uggla is having a great season by the trade deadline and the Braves are in first place or no far behind the first place; should the Braves trade him?
Your premise is faulty. Dan Uggla having a great season? No.

Just took a look at the pitching box score for the Jays vs. Pirates game.

Looks like McGowan may end up getting that fifth starters spot. Esmil and J.A. both got blown up for a combined 17 runs.

This is going to be a long season.

Sanjuro

Eat a dick drive.

Reported!

Pray to your Trampoline Gods now.

gj6y6AQ.jpg

CygnusXS

*looks at the ROY projection by Cygnus*
*questions the nature of reality*

At this point I'm not even sure if his ankles are made out of real person bones or not.
It's entirely possible that we live in the matrix and that the overseers are messing with me by turning my predictions into jinxes.

CygnusXS

Mariners released Randy Wolf, because they wanted to renegotiate his deal and he took offense.

#6org

Friggz

with pineda being named the 5th starter...i sometiems have dreams of a yankee rotation that could have been...

Gerrit Cole, Jonathan Gray, Tanaka, Nova, Pineda.

Sanjuro

It's not directly baseball related, but it's a strong topic around here for the time being.

If anyone wants to read a tragic story, read the Globe's piece on Jared Remy from a couple days ago. Very detailed and on point.

CygnusXS

It's not directly baseball related, but it's a strong topic around here for the time being.

If anyone wants to read a tragic story, read the Globe's piece on Jared Remy from a couple days ago. Very detailed and on point.
Yeah, I read that. It was pretty disheartening. And Jerry Remy is going to be in the booth this year? Dude should take a year off.

Sanjuro

Yeah, I read that. It was pretty disheartening. And Jerry Remy is going to be in the booth this year? Dude should take a year off.

I'm fine with him in the booth. I'm not enough of a Facebook mom to get huffy and puffy about someone trying to help his family.

Mariners released Randy Wolf, because they wanted to renegotiate his deal and he took offense.

#6org

Man that was 4 years ago and people are STILL making jokes about it.

In 2011, FG ranked the Mariners #17 and in 2012 they ranked them 23. But people only remember #6 org.

Tragic? That's a wrong choice of word I would use for him. Dude has been a menace for a very long time and his skirted the law until he killed the mother of his daughter. If he was minority without the wherewithal to retain an adequate defense attorney, he would of done time a long time ago.

Sanjuro

Tragic? That's a wrong choice of word I would use for him. Dude has been a menace for a very long time and his skirted the law until he killed the mother of his daughter. If he was minority without the wherewithal to retain an adequate defense attorney, he would of done time a long time ago.

...how did you possibly come up with that?

It's a tragic story, not a tragic figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom