• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Shaping up to be a mediocre year. Our pitching has taken a HUGE turn for the worst, and with Taillon having TJ, there's not really any help in sight - especially considering we absolutely refuse to touch our farm system. And our offense is just plain mediocre most of the time, and I don't see Polanco helping considering RF is our most productive position offensively at the moment already Lol.

:(

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm starting to believe Hamilton is a fraud.

I mean I know he's fast but he has been getting some absolutely awful jumps while trying to steal this year and lets not talk about him hitting the ball.

RGVNOE

I'm starting to believe Hamilton is a fraud.

I mean I know he's fast but he has been getting some absolutely awful jumps while trying to steal this year and lets not talk about him hitting the ball.

Pitchers and catchers are better at this level, they work more on strategies and are better at getting runners out.

Syrinx

Can't really believe the D-Backs actually let Arroyo pitch that long. I guess they have relied on their bullpen a lot like the Mets have since their rotation is putrid, but still...he was fucking getting murdered up there.

CheezyMac88

070913_nieuwenhuis_videobomb_g10xcg4n_n1q361xp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom