• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

The GIF is one of the greatest I've ever seen:

There's just so many great things in it! I love the guy in white who just sits down.

vI0KPD5.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Going to get down to the mid 30's tonight in Cincy. Really glad I turned down going tonight and instead will watch from my toasty basement.

Macattk15

Taijuan Walker scratched from his start tonight in Tacoma.

Taijuan Walker has been scratched from his start in Tacoma. Has stiffness in shoulder and could not get loose. #Mariners.

— Shannon Drayer (@shannondrayer) April 15, 2014

Get ready to add another corpse to the pile of pitchers.

For context ...

I’m told Danny Hultzen had trouble getting loose, and his scratch was precautionary.

— Larry Stone (@StoneLarry) April 26, 2013

rando14

Taijuan Walker scratched from his start tonight in Tacoma.

Taijuan Walker has been scratched from his start in Tacoma. Has stiffness in shoulder and could not get loose. #Mariners.

— Shannon Drayer (@shannondrayer) April 15, 2014

Get ready to add another corpse to the pile of pitchers.

This sucks

Macattk15

This sucks

Least I know why they tried trading him for Upton now. M's seem to like dumping pitchers with secret medical problems on others.

Walker was not throwing. He didn’t feel right in pre-start stretching, etc, in the training room. Any further info will come from Mariners.

— Mike Curto (@CurtoWorld) April 16, 2014

Lol yeah. Game over for Taijuan.

UraMallas

God damn it. We need these guys if we hope to make a serious play for contention. They can't be out for a quarter of a season. I hope Beavan can have a couple good nights and Paxton gets back soon.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Least I know why they tried trading him for Upton now. M's seem to like dumping pitchers with secret medical problems on others.

Walker was not throwing. He didn’t feel right in pre-start stretching, etc, in the training room. Any further info will come from Mariners.

— Mike Curto (@CurtoWorld) April 16, 2014

Lol yeah. Game over for Taijuan.
Why were they reluctant to trade him for Price then?

I don't think I have ever seen baseball players wearing those face masks before. And I have watched a lot of baseball. Jays look ready to mug someone.

Macattk15

Blake Beaven is good at baseball.

Throws shitty Prince Fielder a fucking meatball.

edit : LOL. Back to back. GTFO of here Beaven. You shitstain.

gotta make the umps look good! is hawk shitting his pants? that would be worth tuning in
He handled calmly saying they would be kinks starting out this system etc. He did compare it to the other times they've been fucked over by it this year but nothing outlandish surprisingly.

Oh he did do this

SoxNet.net ‏@SoxNet 30s

Hawk just flat out said that MLB refused to overrule a call on replay to protect an ump who already had one overruled.

zychi

Banned
Our crowds are embarrassing. This fanbase is so shitty.

Funny enough, I'm going Thursday to see the World Champs play. Was gonna go today, but Pedroia not playing and Peavy pitching changed my mind. I have no desire to watch your White Sox besides Sale.

Embarrassingly bad strikeout call.

Funny enough, I'm going Thursday to see the World Champs play. Was gonna go today, but Pedroia not playing and Peavy pitching changed my mind. I have no desire to watch your White Sox besides Sale.

Why not? They're better than your team is.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Damnit I get up for a piss break and Reds go up 3-2.

That's it I'm gonna add a urinal to my man cave.

zychi

Banned
Embarrassingly bad strikeout call.

Why not? They're better than your team is.

Because they're not my team and Hawk is so horrible.
Your radio guys are fantastic tho. Actually have the radio audio going with mlb.tv(hola ftw)

I'm not an anti-White Sox guy, so don't start that. Most baseball fans in Chicago are terrible fans(both teams). The only time you guys matter to me is if you're playing the Cubs or an NL Central team.

Because they're not my team and Hawk is so horrible.
Your radio guys are fantastic tho. Actually have the radio audio going with mlb.tv(hola ftw)

I'm not an anti-White Sox guy, so don't start that. Most baseball fans in Chicago are terrible fans(both teams). The only time you guys matter to me is if you're playing the Cubs or an NL Central team.

Yeah, I prefer when one of them sits in instead of Hawk.

I'm not too much against the Cubs either. Too many family members are Cubs fans to really have a hate for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom