• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
11919289-daniel.jpg

McNei1y

I really want to know who the true Nats are. We face poor pitching and we smother them. We face the Braves and we don't show up.

Runus

Went to bed after the back to back homers in the Braves game last night. Apparently I missed all of the excitement. Another HR after that and then a Avilan meltdown, followed by an Uggla grand slam. That'll teach me to sleep.

Also, hope Kimbrel's shoulder is okay. They don't seem concerned right now, but the way our pitchers have been dropping......

Went to bed after the back to back homers in the Braves game last night. Apparently I missed all of the excitement. Another HR after that and then a Avilan meltdown, followed by an Uggla grand slam. That'll teach me to sleep.

Also, hope Kimbrel's shoulder is okay. They don't seem concerned right now, but the way our pitchers have been dropping......

The Braves are in a stretch of 16 straight games and it was a 3-run lead. Kimbrel would have likely come in if Carpenter got into any significant trouble.

andycapps

I just tried pre-ordering this on the PlayStation store and apparently Sony charges you immediately. Am I the only one that has a problem with this? I'm not in the habit of giving out interest free loans to large corporations.

Not only that but my account has 'Automatically Add Funds to Renew Subscriptions or Pay for Pre-ordered Content' set to 'No'.

Wut

The GIF is one of the greatest I've ever seen:

n810tiiuqycpb7zr9bxd.gif

There's just so many great things in it! I love the guy in white who just sits down.

It's a really great GIF. I think one of the things that sets a great sports GIF aside from others is the amount of detail in it. This has so many funny things going on, should be a standby this year.

BFIB

I just tried pre-ordering this on the PlayStation store and apparently Sony charges you immediately. Am I the only one that has a problem with this? I'm not in the habit of giving out interest free loans to large corporations.

Not only that but my account has 'Automatically Add Funds to Renew Subscriptions or Pay for Pre-ordered Content' set to 'No'.

Ketchup, or Mustard?

Awesome gif. I liked the beginning of it lower right the man is like OMG right when it was hit. The guy upper left is like Oh Sh-- and the woman upper right with that face..lol

andycapps

Awesome gif. I liked the beginning of it lower right the man is like OMG right when it was hit. The guy upper left is like Oh Sh-- and the woman upper right with that face..lol

The lady sitting down on the right side wiith the Phillies jacket is pretty great too. Has the o-face for a while before going out of frame and then coming back in and she just kind of shrugs at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom