• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runus

Dillon Gee goes on the 15 day DL with a strained lat. gah..he's been so good too! Jacob deGrom starts in his place against the Yanks tomorrow.

I know nothing about Cobb County (or Georgia for that matter). Is that a good place for the Braves? Is it accessible to fans all around that area moreso than Atlanta or do they have to do major road work and stuff around there?

Park looks nice, but this area might possibly be the worst traffic in the state. It's theoretically closer to where I live, but can almost guarantee it will take me longer to get there.

Macattk15

Holy SHIT ump. These fucking umpires. I swear to god.

My fucking balls Buck went around ... should be 2 men fucking on with 1 out.

Fuck off.

What did we do to deserve this. No teams has ever had a worse string of bad luck in history.

Screen-shot-2011-09-23-at-11.32.13-AM.png

Enron

Banned

My office building is the tall one in the middle of this pic. I am so dead.

Harrison needs spinal infusion surgery and Martin Perez needs Tommy John. Both gone for the year and the Rangers are dead.

fucking christ

Park looks nice, but this area might possibly be the worst traffic in the state. It's theoretically closer to where I live, but can almost guarantee it will take me longer to get there.

No sir, that would be the top end of the Perimeter near 400. 75/285 not far behind, though.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
My office building is the tall one in the middle of this pic. I am so dead.

fucking christ

No sir, that would be the top end of the Perimeter near 400. 75/285 not far behind, though.
Clearly the only option is to get a apartment/home near the stadium.

Enron

Banned
Clearly the only option is to get a apartment/home near the stadium.

I thought about looking into one of the homes that will be part of the ballpark development, but i probably wont want to pay whatever they are asking.

Also fuck living near work. I live in a chill 'hood (Va Highlands) but god i don't want to deal with that traffic on cobb parkway 1 or 2 times a week.

Rangers are cursed as fuck this season.

Starting Rotation at start of season was ...

Darvish
Holland
Perez
Harrison
Scheppers

We finally get Harrison back, Perez is pitching great. Scheppers gets hurt.

Harrison gets hurt, out for season. Perez gets hurt, out for season.

Our entire starting lineup is hurt except Darvish. Wtf is going on?

Loco4Coco

Mets sure like to play like shit at Citi Field. What bugs me the most it Tanaka is not on his "A" game and still.

Edit:Collins leaves in Montero for the 6th were Teixeira greets him with a HR.

Branduil

Rangers are cursed as fuck this season.

Starting Rotation at start of season was ...

Darvish
Holland
Perez
Harrison
Scheppers

We finally get Harrison back, Perez is pitching great. Scheppers gets hurt.

Harrison gets hurt, out for season. Perez gets hurt, out for season.

Our entire starting lineup is hurt except Darvish. Wtf is going on?

Don't forget Soto and and Profar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom