• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

Glad to see the sun is still with Seattle indeed. Camera guy gonna get murdered though if he keeps that up.

GO MARINERS

FUCK RODNEY

The Rangers are now saying Harrison's upcoming back surgery could be career-ending. He could opt to not have the surgery, but he would not be able to pitch with the pain either.

Take him out back and put him out of his misery.

iblPULFG3bQPus.gif

Maholm is terrible.

It seems there was a clause on Farnsworth's contract that allowed the Mets to escape having to pay $750,000 of Farnsworth's $1 million if they cut him before the 45th day of the season.

Malo

Banned
I wonder how long that will last.
It looked the like the wheels were going to fall off a couple weeks ago but he started hitting again. He's already done way more than anyone thought, so if this is all we get from him for the rest of the season, I'm fine with that.

Loco4Coco

Was watching hockey. :/ Kinda sucks for him that he had to go against Tanaka in his first start though.

Plus it was a home game too. But I think he pitched well. He threw harder than I expected (hit 95) but the Yankees were just fouling off all his pitches, Gardner alone saw like 25+ pitches.

Clockwork5

Oh my, what a pretty game.

Just picked this up for PS4 the other day to scratch that sports itch. Don't play enough baseball games to know if this is any good (i just now turned on fielding controls) but I'm having quite a good time.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Didn't realize that the make up game between Reds and Padres was now. Will have to listen instead of watch.

UraMallas

Going to a Mariners' game in Minnesota on Saturday! I haven't seen the M's play in 10 years, being from Iowa. So excited. Look for me Ms-GAF.

Parch

It seems there was a clause on Farnsworth's contract that allowed the Mets to escape having to pay $750,000 of Farnsworth's $1 million if they cut him before the 45th day of the season.
It's not like he was completely useless. Considering the overall payroll and what some of these guys are getting paid, that's being pretty damn cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom