• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

I really picked the wrong season to be bro the Yankees, huh?

Should have gone with Oakland. They seem to be having fun. Also just saw a video of Reddick's walk up music and that is great.

Malvingt2

New Braves Ballpark
‏@homeofthebraves
Here is your first glimpse at the new Braves ballpark opening in April 2017!

BnmjQLrIUAEgg2z.jpg

My thoughts on the Braves new park:

41,000 seats
6,000 parking spaces.

We are right back where we started parking at shady lots around the stadium.

If they want people to stay and play in this location they need to build parking decks.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
My thoughts on the Braves new park:

41,000 seats
6,000 parking spaces.

We are right back where we started parking at shady lots around the stadium.

If they want people to stay and play in this location they need to build parking decks.
what they really need it a functioning public transportation system, but that isn't going to happen.

what they really need it a functioning public transportation system, but that isn't going to happen.

True but that problem is too big for the Braves org I think.

One solution is circulating trolley service from the braves new park to whatever off property parking area they will be using.
Keep traffic off the already crowded surface streets.

Dillon Gee goes on the 15 day DL with a strained lat. gah..he's been so good too! Jacob deGrom starts in his place against the Yanks tomorrow.

I know nothing about Cobb County (or Georgia for that matter). Is that a good place for the Braves? Is it accessible to fans all around that area moreso than Atlanta or do they have to do major road work and stuff around there?

Dillon Gee goes on the 15 day DL with a strained lat. gah..he's been so good too! Jacob deGrom starts in his place against the Yanks tomorrow.

I know nothing about Cobb County (or Georgia for that matter). Is that a good place for the Braves? Is it accessible to fans all around that area moreso than Atlanta or do they have to do major road work and stuff around there?

Essentially it's a nicer area than where Turner Field is, but it could be a nightmare to get there even for people in Cobb County. It's a gridlocked part of town most days.

I'll be attending less games in the future most likely

It will be A LOT better for out of towners visiting for some baseball

Talon

This shit makes me so mad because that old GM plant would have been perfect for either the Falcons or Braves stadium with spill through for 3 distinct highways right there.

Plus, that's an area that actually NEEDS the economic development.
This is Atlanta. We refuse to create straight roads because "individual rights."

Kolten Wong called up from AAA thankfully, although he apparently has the stomach flu and has been sent home. I guess no one called before calling him up.

Greg Garcia sent down to Memphis despite getting the game winning HBP last night (on a related note, out of his 11 PA in the majors, Garcia has been HBP 3 times).

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ROFL Mariners getting no-hit by a scrub with a 5+ ERA

Odorizzi has been virtually unhittable this year the first time through the lineup. .140/.189/.200.

Of course dudes have been teeing off on him after that. 465/.528/.721 the second time through and .500/.545/.833 the third time.

So either hes moving to the pen or hes going to figure this out. Last few starts have been promoising.

Macattk15

Rodney blowing saves seems to be the start of terrible times for the M's.

Shoulda been 2-1 against the Rays after this series. They haven't looked like shit either. Brandon Maurer is not a starting MLB pitcher.

And fuck off Brad Miller.

Fat chance with Brandon Maurer. He'll give up his typical 6 runs.

Time to go cry into my fucking pillow.

I said it last night. Brandon Maurer is fucking trashbag.

edit : Least we can't be humiliated with a no hitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom