• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexxism

Here we go. A series against the Rays tomorrow. Hopefully we can win that series and avoid what they did last year (though it will be in Skydome this time).

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rays tried to give this game to Boston because Joel Peralta fucking sucks. What a nightmare the bullpen has been this year.

They didn't even want it!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Phillies are pathetic.

The whole NL East is pathetic.

Cobsider that the highlight of your season, Dodger fans.

Now now, they haven't had one in 18 years or so. They just need 2 more to catch up to what SF has done in the past 5, let em have this one. ;P

For Beckett?

Never hated the guy. We had to make that trade every day of the week.

I meant Sox bench

I think Escobar just saved Sox's season.

E: XIA: We all know one your 2 titles was tainted and then put in a rule to keep players from manning up and take a hit... Where was this in the 70's when Rose took out that player

Just adding some agression to my prison stat Xia.. :p

I will never, ever understand why some teams get so butthurt over what Escobar did.

Apparently, you're supposed to stop trying to win the game if you have a lead of a certain amount of runs.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I will never, ever understand why some teams get so butthurt over what Escobar did.

Apparently, you're supposed to stop trying to win the game if you have a lead of a certain amount of runs.

It really is stupid. Boston players are just basically saying they have no chance of scoring 5 runs in an inning... except thats exactly what they did in the 1st inning of the game yesterday.

Sanjuro

Why not? It's not like anything else is going on.

Escobar should have been tossed before anything escalated realistically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom