• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Marmol? Why?
Reds has a fantastic pitching staff but still doesn't make much sense. Minor league contract but still why?

BFIB

Heading to the Yankees/Cards game tonight. First game of the year, and what better way than to say farewell to Jeter.

I expect 3 good innings, then a Lynning and a Matheny bullpen implosion.

rando14

Darvish got scratched with a stiff neck and hes getting an MRI. Rangers season really can't get much worse.

iYvUP9lxXx02J.gif

Yu ;_;

Amazing what happens to a team when they don't have JP Arencibia catching, Jose Reyes instead of Kawasaki, Melky Cabrera without a tumor in his back, and decent pitching

Parch

Amazing what happens to a team when they don't have JP Arencibia catching, Jose Reyes instead of Kawasaki, Melky Cabrera without a tumor in his back, and decent pitching
I think Navarro has been a huge difference. Finally somebody who can call a decent game. Arencibia is now in the minors. Complete waste of money for Texas.

Syrinx

Syndergaard's MRI came back negative. It just soreness and he will rest for a few weeks. Mets dodged a bullet....for now.

He's probably gonna need it sooner or later the way things are looking for pitchers. Not that they should just give him the surgery now when he doesn't need it, but I'm not optimistic that he won't need it.

Least we get Harvey back next year. I know he wants to come back this year but we'll be out of it so it would be pointless (and possibly dangerous).

Wow Hudgens been spitting fire. Saying owners need to let Sandy spend to get a real winner on the field. Also said he didn't appreciate the SNY booth criticizing him.

LOL what?! Ellsbury money?! No way he'll get anywhere NEAR that, I wouldn't even give him a 1/5 of that

I'm not saying he's worth Ellsbury money, but he's a good (if very streaky) hitter who plays a premium defensive position fairly well, and he'll be hitting free agency for his age-28 season. He's guaranteed at least what Upton gets (5/75), and depending on who's interested, I could see that going significantly higher. He's probably not an elite CF, but it's not as if he's worthless, either.

Lol AJ Ellis. Pulled a Kendrys on Sunday

:(

It's ok Drew been calling good games behind the plate lately

E: Poor cash. Trying to curse RYU. Pulled out the Evil RYU on him and now Yu is hurting

Parch

Ouch. Right in the wallet. That's one way to slow down Cobb. Slam a line drive off his ass. I want to see if he sits down between innings.

jakncoke

Banned
Guess that makes sense. I've been bed ridden with a thrown back since around then.

Belated welcome back!

Let's hope Polanco can pitch and play SS!

Yeah, I havent really posted all that much. Idk life sucking has sucked most my will to post out of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom