• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Probably should've been called out for running out of the line, but why in the holy fuck didn't he just throw to first?

Eduardo Nunez is a super stud.

Because it's an easy out unless the guy runs 15 feet out of the basepaths but doesn't get called out for some reason.

Branduil

ibcD6yIHJmrFLP.gif

Ump needs to be fired and shipped to North Korea for this call.

ZetaEpyon

Yovani Gallardo with a walk off pinch hit double in the bottom of the 10th inning! What a beast.

And he's the starting pitcher tomorrow, to top it off.

Glad that Kenley has really settled back into a groove. With our anemic offense, we have to have a reliable closer.

Unfortunately our starters have to pitch like 8 innings because our relievers are trash. I don't think Kenley should be pitching every game, either.

shame about Greinke's streak. They should've pulled him when the first guy got on.

Ben Revere hit a home run for the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday night, the first of his Major League career.

Revere had registered 1,466 career at-bats.

"Definitely good getting that monkey off your back," he said. "My game is mainly hit line drives and hit the ball on the ground. I get in a lot of trouble when I hit the ball in the air. We were hoping we would win the game, but it was a good feeling."

Revere's home run drought marked the longest stretch to start a big league career since Frank Taveras went 1,594 at-bats from 1972-77.
thought it would never happen, congrats lol

Opiate

A complete game shutout to fucking Lance Lynn. How pathetic.

Lance Lynn was worth 3.3 WAR last year (for comparison, that's more than Andy Pettite or CC Sabathia and only .5 WAR less than Hideki Kuroda) with a FIP of 3.28. He's not the greatest pitcher in the world, but he's a very good one who just happens to be overshadowed by the fanfare of hot rookies like Wacha and perennial Cy Young candidates like Wainright.

Ice Cube approves HanRam's RBI.

Ned isn't falling for it this time! We're good with the amount of ex-Giants on our team.

Crawful is down. It's Joc time.
Zack Greinke

22-1

Shocked-Fan-After-Undertaker-Loss-to-Brock-Lesnar.gif

The Charley Steiner curse. He mentioned Crawford was healthy. 8 minutes later :(.

They also said he also mentioned perfect game early on Monday.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom