• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheezyMac88

kOZv8WIl.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
SpringerDinger is real :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Just wait.

There's Singleton and Domingo Santana waiting in the wings.

Altuve is a stud too and we also have Correa too in waiting.

Future is bright.

Parch

That one got away, but it's not like the Jays got blown out.
The only way it all goes to shit is when there's a string of injuries to key players.

The Dodgers are the 4th best team in California. There is something very wrong with this fact.

Looks like we need to score a lot of runs tonight if Haren is going to start giving runs.

I'm honestly shocked Puig didn't have a sophmore slump (at least not yet). I figured pitches and coaches would start to expose his free swinging from last year but dude adjusted like crazy. Dude is looking Trout level if he keeps it up.

see5harp

I'd rather he be shaky now and get things sorted out in time for later in the year than vice-versa.

The frustrating thing is that he can get to 2 outs and 0-2 or 1-2 counts really easily. It just seems like with left handed hitters he doesn't have that punch out pitch. He gets super cute trying to shave corners and then gives up runs. I don't remember him ever walking so many guys with the game on the line.

EDIT: I will say that Mean Jean Machi seems like the best reliever of all time. I can't believe how good he's been.

rekameohs

Banned
Well I guess if you told me the Josh Collmenter would face the minimum in a CGSO at the start of the year, I wouldn't have believed that one...

Blearth

Banned
1/3 of the season is over and the Giants have surpassed even the most hopeful fan's expectations.

6.5 up in the division

3 up in the Majors

Let's keep it up, Gigantes!

That one got away, but it's not like the Jays got blown out.
The only way it all goes to shit is when there's a string of injuries to key players.

I like that you said "when" rather than "if". If the last two seasons have shown us anything, it's that they'll basically be fielding the entire Buffalo Bisons opening day roster by sometime in early August.

Anyway, last night's ending sucked, but at least we got this out of it:

zroid

Banned
I like that you said "when" rather than "if". If the last two seasons have shown us anything, it's that they'll basically be fielding the entire Buffalo Bisons opening day roster by sometime in early August.

Anyway, last night's ending sucked, but at least we got this out of it:

AnnualSpottedAlpaca.gif

can't... stop... watching...

Bautista's play feels kind of spoiled but it's still fantastic.

Curious to see how the Jays bounce back tonight. They fell flat on their face after the win streak last year.

Parch

I like that you said "when" rather than "if".
With recent injury history the training staff have be questioned. I also don't have a lot of confidence with the depth of the organization. Blue Jays had to sacrifice a lot of potential to field the lineup they currently have. If another string of injuries hit the roster, the crash and burn potential is high.

pestul

Bautista's play feels kind of spoiled but it's still fantastic.

Curious to see how the Jays bounce back tonight. They fell flat on their face after the win streak last year.
Yeah. In the past, stupid losses like last night's typically sent them on a spiral..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom