• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

7Z0L8B0.jpg

see5harp

St. Louis announcer when announcing all time great Giants and Cardinals: "Whether you like it or not Bonds." Never mentions McGuire lol. I suppose you might argue that McGuire wouldn't be on an all-time St. Louis list.

St. Louis announcer when announcing all time great Giants and Cardinals: "Whether you like it or not Bonds." Never mentions McGuire lol. I suppose you might argue that McGuire wouldn't be on an all-time St. Louis list.

On a position-by-position basis, McGwire is, at best, third on the Cards' list, behind Pujols and Musial. He was pretty good, but there's a huge gap between him and those two guys.

see5harp

On a position-by-position basis, McGwire is, at best, third on the Cards' list, behind Pujols and Musial. He was pretty good, but there's a huge gap between him and those two guys.

I'd agree. McGuire isn't even remotely close to Bonds or Pujols but still McGuire gets brushed under the rug by a lot of St. Louis fans I know.

PANDA STREAK intact.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Reyes did that on purpose so that Edwin can win it with a home run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom