• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Carpenter's velo was down and couldn't locate. Going to go ahead and call it: TJ surgery inbound.

Call up Jaime I guess?

So the Cubs are winning more than they lose recently. Should I be excited for meaningless, incremental improvement or should I be pissed at damaging another run at a top draft pick? Although the reality is that I just can't bring myself to care much at all when they routinely play themselves out of contention in April.

2019 or bust?

eznark

Banned
So the Cubs are winning more than they lose recently. Should I be excited for meaningless, incremental improvement or should I be pissed at damaging another run at a top draft pick? Although the reality is that I just can't bring myself to care much at all when they routinely play themselves out of contention in April.

2019 or bust?

no

zychi

Banned
I wish mlb.tv would figure out a way to edit out commercial breaks for on demand games, sitting here waiting 5 minutes for the next half of an inning is annoying

tumblr_n7apzu5vuR1rb5pepo1_400.gif

aFIGurANT

David Wright is about as bad as I've ever seen him right now. It's hard to watch, frankly.

How Wright is still the NL all-star is beyond me. I agree with Darling and co. (I really enjoy listening to them whenever we matchup) that it should go to McGehee or maybe one of Sandoval/Frazier. That Captain America shit has gotten into the gestalt so hard no one even looks at his paltry BA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom