• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

ah Ronald Belisario.... just as bad as Valverde was for the tigers, but without the goddess of luck sitting next to him to help him out of every jam he makes.

oh well if the white sox continue to lose, maybe just maybe either ventura will get fired, or stop being a complete and utter idiot, and start searching the minors for a pitcher that can perhaps be the closer of the future as Belisario is just terrible :/

Please Mariners, win tonight.

My cousin from Eugene, OR who has never been to Boston but has turned into a "diehard Sox fan" recently is in town at the game and I'd rather not hear her go on and on about them on Facebook. kthxbye

My cousin from Eugene, OR who has never been to Boston but has turned into a "diehard Sox fan" recently is in town at the game and I'd rather not hear her go on and on about them on Facebook. kthxbye

The Baseball Gods have heard my pleas.

Praise be to the Baseball Gods.

j_rocca42

Pisses me off when there's as many "red Sox" fans as M's fans when I'm at a game. Same for the damn Yankees too...

Hey people of South King County who all of sudden claimed to be die hard Red Sox fans (yet have never been to Boston) a few years back.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID PINK HATS.*

*No offense meant towards real Red Sox fans from Boston/the New England area.

We haven't cheered for a winner this latr in the season since 2001 I believe. People get excited.

We had a good record when Hargrove up and left in 2007. That was later in the year, wasn't it?

edit: July.

And so, with the team on a seven-game winning streak going into Sunday afternoon's series finale against the visiting Toronto Blue Jays, the organization announced that the 57-year-old skipper would be managing his final game with the team and bench coach John McLaren would become the full-time skipper, effective Monday night in Kansas City against the Royals.

rando14

Yep:

Winning records since 2001:

2002: 93-69
2003: 93-69
2007: 88-74
2009: 85-77

Playoff appearances since 2001:
NONE

hello-darkness-gob-gif-wall-4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.