• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Amazing that Wilson has given up 1 run in his last 16 appearances and his ERA is still over 5, lol. At least he's almost halved it!

Cardinals calling up Marco Gonzales (first round 2013) from AA to make Garcia's start on Wednesday. Excited to see him pitch. Coors Field cannot be the best place for a pitcher's MLB debut though :lol

Jose Bautista and Troy Tulowitzki were named captains for their respective leagues in the Home Run Derby.

Also there's a new format this year.

Bracket_Final_Article_sw0i09e6_cotrrkor.jpg

aFIGurANT

Cardinals calling up Marco Gonzales (first round 2013) from AA to make Garcia's start on Wednesday. Excited to see him pitch. Coors Field cannot be the best place for a pitcher's MLB debut though :lol

Apparently he grew up in Colorado too. Intriguing pick and if it pays off well that's some genius strategy. However I almost wonder if Rosie is pissed that he's being told to stand pat in the bully. Lots of options but none of them great until Kelly is back. Looking forward to tonight's game and this series quite a bit.

RGVNOE

Whoa really, well hopefully he has a good game, definitely excited to see him pitch

Parch

Solid start from Stroman. I hope that's a sign he's getting his act together and can continue with the quality starts. Getting 8 innings from a starter has been a Blue Jay rarity lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom