• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

Those protective pitcher hats look so goofy.

KKAUBTD.png

This isn't photoshopped? Wtf.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Was hoping fredi would get thrown out there and suspended for the rest of the season. I guess getting Chris Johnson out of the game is good enough.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I don't understand why it's a thing. Couldn't they just wear a batting helmet and not look ridiculous?

Chapman change up is so nasty.

jakncoke

Banned
only Jason Kendall made a difference.....

Becomes really clear why a team can lose for an extended period when you read a old top 10 prospect list and see how little they got out of it. Then use the 1st overall pick the next year on Kris Benson lol, Although seemed to be a pretty weak first, only 7 players reached 10 career war with Eric Chavez leading with 37.4

edit; an bullpen going to blow the game again

Wacha and Garcia both hitting the DL for shoulder issues. Enjoy the division, Brewers.

At least we have Tsunamy starting. Probably the best pitcher in the organization in terms of talent.

Hopefully Shelby can continue what he's done in the past few starts and stay decent. Wonder how long Joe Kelly has until he comes off the DL.

The recent reports that the Cards were scouting David Price make a lot more sense now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom