• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

tTnb2Og.jpg

oh nice kersh

i didn't think he had it in him

you're an idiot kruck.. joe kelly hit both hanley and puig before this game

Puig got hit last night, but Kolten Wong would have gotten hit in the exact same place yesterday had he not checked his swing on that pitch and fouled the ball off

edit: Adams almost hit Kemp in the head on the pickoff - wonder what Kershaw will do?

Meier

For the love of god, can someone please take some of these OFers from us. Anything to get rid of Kemp and Ethier. And Crawful.

aFIGurANT

Does MLB use pitch/fx for their online game tracking and ESPN something else? Because the Carpenter AB was called strictly but fairly according to the TV broadcast.

Meier

What a waste of an at bat. Mattingly is such a shitty manager.

Why in the world did he swing on the previous pitch anyway? It was up and in, ball 4.

Does MLB use pitch/fx for their online game tracking and ESPN something else? Because the Carpenter AB was called strictly but fairly according to the TV broadcast.

Gameday uses pitch/fx but I've noticed it being inaccurate at times. Waiting for Brooks Baseball to update after the game is usually better

Meier

Wait. Am I crazy or does this Cruz guy use the Matt McConaughey hum song from Wolf of Wall Street as his walk up music? Lol.

Meier

Hahaha @ AJ's interview. He could barely keep from cracking up when describing the pitch that "got away" and hit Holliday.

BFIB

Cards front office is serious about trading for Price, but want to have an extension in place, pending a trade.

Can't say I blame them, but I just cannot fathom what that asking price would be.

EDIT: Buster Olney also states that the Cards have discussed a "blockbuster" that would involve both Price and Longoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom