• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
#Braves, #Orioles, #Mariners, #Cubs, #Nationals also have top evaluators present for Price-Lester.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
#SFGiants, #Pirates each have two high-level scouts watching Price-Lester tonight in St. Petersburg.

We're not real contenders for Price. Huntington is far too cheap to go after someone that high profile, especially for 1 and a half years of service.

jakncoke

Banned
9 run 9th and Melancon comes in for the save.

6 times at Coors has a opposing team been shut out with 3 or less hits. Pirates own 2 of them and could make it 3 of 7 in those specific instances. :/

4th hit. Instance breaker!

jakncoke

Banned
Shutout over! 7 more for the tie

too bad polanco didnt hit a grandy there. dream is dead. play on tomorrow. fuck the rockies and its non existent fanbase on neogaf.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Another day, another Astros loss.

bVnuNvx.gif

I just hope Fowler and Springer come back soon.

Keuchel pitched well again at least.

Macattk15

Unreal.

Off goes this shit. Gonna go play Destiny.

Sending Chavez on an easy single to the LF'er with Cano coming up ... fucking unreal.

jbug617

Banned
Lester would be open to resigning with the Red Sox if they trade him.
“Why not?” the lefthander said after the Tampa Bay Rays beat the Red Sox, 6-4, on Friday night. “This is what I know. This is what I love. Like I’ve said plenty of times, this is where I want to be. And if they trade me, I completely understand. No hard feelings.

“I know what they have to do for their organization, and if that involves me, then so be it. If it doesn’t, I’ll keep running out there every five days and pitching. Hopefully in November we get something done.”

http://live.bostonglobe.com/Event/Red_Sox_2014_season_updates/122595855

Puig da god

Three triples and a double

First triple triples by a Dodger in 103 years
Most bases without a homerun in a game by a Dodger ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom