• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aFIGurANT

Did Lance Lynn just call the umpire/Padre batter a "motherfucker"? Because I'm not a lipreader but that sure as shit looked like him getting real salty over throwing seven straight balls way out of the zone.

zulux21

What could the A's even offer for Lester at this point?

better question... with
Jesse Chavez
Sonny Gray
Jason Hammel
Scott Kazmir
Jeff Samardzija

why would they feel the need to get a high profile pitcher, it would only be a small upgrade most likely for a high cost. especially with guys like
Drew Pomeranz
Tommy Milone
sitting around as back ups.

if anything I would expect them to be in the market for a second baseman, maybe a short stop...

I suppose that they could be part of a 3 team deal though, in on him to flip him to another team right away to get a player that makes more sense for them.

i don't think its a coincidence that the dodgers have kept the same starting outfield for 4 games in a row now and you're getting some consistent hitting

even crawford coming around

DHbOY4h.png

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
God damn it.

I don't know if theres a more embarrassing way to lose a game than to give the catcher the win over one of our starting pitchers.

I hate this team.

BFIB

I really hope after last night, Mo realizes this team just doesn't have the desire to go for a playoff run.

Craig looked fucking terrible. He needs to be benched now, and not even sniff another AB minus an occasional start, and pinch hit.

Terry Collins on Wilmer Flores Grand Slam "It's not like he hit it against Cliff Lee"

I have no idea why the man wants to give the old wrinkle D to Ruben Tejada, but his strange love affair with him really needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom