• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooooooow. That was such bullshit. What do they want him to do!? Come into the diamond for the ball? The league is ruining the most exciting play in the game.

Yankees made half way decent deals without giving up anything. Cliff Lee can easily be done through the waiver dealing no will touch him with the money he is owed.

Prado works as a 4th outfielder/2nd baseman/backup 3rd for Arod next year too.

jakncoke

Banned
lol not even close jesus christ idiot 1b ump

edit; 2 infield singles and a walk and now gold is up.. ffs this inning going to be one those innings

Chris R

Great comeback. So nice to see runs on the board for a fucking change. Day keeps getting better and better!

How long does Jones stay up? Or does he go down right away?

BFIB

Yankees made half way decent deals without giving up anything. Cliff Lee can easily be done through the waiver dealing no will touch him with the money he is owed.

Prado works as a 4th outfielder/2nd baseman/backup 3rd for Arod next year too.
I'm sure Amaro is willing to deal Lee.

Fox318

He didn't fly with team so he either is going to triple a or getting released here soon.

bbUMMXk.jpg

JDeluis

I can't believe there is some idiot wearing sunglasses behind home plate at the Dodgers game. I'm pretty sure that's not Bono.

Going to bed and I still can't believe the Tigers got rid of a mediocre outfielder, decent left arm and an 18 yr old unknown for David Price.

I mean the outfielder is a 2.5-3.0 WAR player. Jackson is a great defender and a decent to good bat, I think he'll do really well there. SafeCo might knock his WAR down half a point or so but his production will stabilize. And the Rays might not have gotten the value they damn well should have but, Smyly is barely 25, 3.5 FIP and ERA, 5 WAR, kid has a lot of talent, and Adames is going to be a top-30 guy in a couple years, insane bat speed and good pop for a SS, granted he's in High-A but there's a lot of potential there.

Rays didn't get the best deal, but they did get pretty good pieces out of it, though Seattle and Detroit are the clear winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom