• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Does he have the stamina or enough ligament to be throwing that fast ball that many innings. Sounds like a quick trip to James Andrews
He would be more hittable if he dialed down that fastball in a starting role but he would likely still be very good.

The FS1 guys said he has issues warming up and cooling down though so maybe that would be problematic if he couldn't get that sorted out.

aFIGurANT

img_23541.jpg

JDHarbs

If I were Ned, I'd think about pulling Danny before things get worse. We have a shot at taking the division tonight with how things are going between Detroit and Minnesota.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
You know, I'm actually kind of excited for the offseason. The Braves haven't been sellers in a while.

Just give me a good GM.

iori9999

Banned
LMAO @ the Tigers.. What a fucking joke.. Hey Ausmus way to bring out Robbie fucking Ray out there instead of Sanchez.. You are a dumbass!! Btw nice to see that trash on display whom they received for Fister. LOLOL!!

iori9999

Banned
I blame Ausmus just as much as I blame Dumbo.. I cannot stand that Ivy League prick.. I never wanted Leyland gone unless they could have gotten an experienced manager to replace him.. For the record, I wanted Francona 2 years ago..

It really was. Even with it resulting in a steal for Price, Price hasn't been in his normal form except for maybe two games.
Not seeing how the two trades are related unless you think giving away Fister to create a void in the rotation is directly responsible for the Price trade. They could've traded for Price without giving up Fister.

zulux21

woot lead off man walked in the top of the 9th... come on KC at least tie it up here.
It really was. Even with it resulting in a steal for Price, Price hasn't been in his normal form except for maybe two games.

I'm not really sure how giving up a young cost controller pitcher who pitched better for the rays then price did for the tigers is something you can consider a steal o_O;

a decent trade at the time, but hardly a steal.

zulux21

darn it, the white sox won :/
oh well hopefully KC wins tomorrow and the tigers lose again as I want to see a tie breaker game with the division on the line.

Welp, too bad. It's still possible for the Royals and Tigers to tie tomorrow, but really, that was our big chance. Still. With the A's loss, we'll be hosting the wildcard game if nothing else.

zulux21

The division all comes down to tomorrow. I love this.

The central in both leagues is down to tomorrow..
and if seattle wins today the second wild card spot is on the line in the AL as well tomorrow. Should be a fun day...
shame I will just have to come home from work to see the results...

Top Bottom