• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

harSon

Banned
MLB really should put something in place where we don't have two teams in contention for a division, playing at two different times for the last game of the season. It's kind of BS that the Cardinals get to watch the results of the Pirates game and act accordingly.

Macattk15

You missed it by one game M's fans!! So close!!!

sjSIrpj.gif

Lol. While that sucked. There are numerous fuck ups throughout the season the M's should have won .... can't boil it down to a single game.

Chris R

Shame our result will mean nothing with the Texas loss. Just think, one of those 1-0 losses we had earlier this season is the reason we aren't in contention come tomorrow :(

I want the win today even if Oakland wins. I want an amazing final 2014 performance from Felix. I want this team to be cheered on by the 40,000+ crowd at Safeco.

I thought we'd be fighting with Houston for dead last. Not 12 games over .500.

Chris R

Fucking Texas.

Oh well, great season, but should have been better. Pick up a few bats for next season and we will be in playoff contention.

Top Bottom