• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Chuck

Still without luck
It's good Lackyey is doing slightly worse than Ubaldo today.

I wonder how long we're going to stick with this clear mistake. :/

aFIGurANT

Eh, its another case of the catchers positioning , and if the catcher was blocking the plate. Play was close, and by the looks of it, Holliday was out anyway.
The Miami/Cincinnati game maybe didn't change everything irrevocably after all I guess. I feel like someone needs to clarify this rule before the playoffs either way.

BFIB

All I see is Orioles hitting the ball hard and for line drives. Then the Cards, who could easily do the same, hold out for pitches, and rarely make hard contact
Why again is Mabry still on this team?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
They just showed that blast from GodCarlo Stanton from last night and the ball was about 10 rows from going out of GABP in left field (the tall side). The HR Derby is going to be nutso in 2015.

edit: Oops. I forgot I'm watching the pregame on tape delay so I'm going to dip out of here in case on some off chance anyone other than me posts in here about the reds tonight.

hanley ramirez could be out a month with an oblique injury

who the hells gonna give this guy a contract next year

Greinke sucks now :(((

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The Astros and Rangers are fighting hard for worst record in the AL. I think the Rangers are just a little worse though.

Rangers lost a lot of players for the season due to injury, I'm sure if half their team wasn't full of AAA guys, they'd be above the Astros.

i dunno why the dodgers won't call guerrero up and see what he can do

he's making a lot of money to be playing minor league baseball

looks like triunfal will be the call up for hanley..

McNei1y

I'd be so pumped if this game starts. I'm about to go out and there's nothing I enjoy more than watching late baseball games at the bar when I'm out on the weekends.

Chuck

Still without luck
Is Bryce regularly booed or something?

edit: lol, he kicked the dirt "A" behind the box? Is he fucking 12?

Hamilton showing some effort out there in the outfield. I thought Hamilton would let it go past him.

And lol lets throw a fastball to Trout where he likes it

#Dodgers acquire veteran RHP Kevin Correia from Twins in exchange for a PTBNL or cash considerations.

ned getting his dumpster dive on

rando14

Kevin Correia?

5giUI2k.gif

Do the dodgers really have no SP they can call up in their farm system? That seems like a pretty shitty job of player development.

the ones they do have are underwhelming .. can't even get AAA guys out

except urias of course

they also traded some.. like the red sox's de la rosa

Pedroia with the badass baserunning. Just caught the Angels looking stealing 2nd then 3rd on the shift that had nobody covering 3rd. Papi brings him in on the sac fly to take the lead. It was an interesting turn of events seeing smart play rewarded.

welp, Tazawa just gave it all away

What the fuck, Pedroia. What the fuck.

Top Bottom