• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Meier

What a pitch by Kershaw.

Just got out #3 to pop. Through 7 with only 83 pitches.. should get a shot at a CG but probably will go 8 at most.

JDeluis

puig is hitting .219 this month

not exactly tearing the cover off the ball

don't mind a rest day

Ya I don't mind it as well. He's been having a problem were he keeps being out in the first pitch. He needs to take his time and let Gordon steal a base.

I hope they keep playing Rojas more often. Excelent defense and getting better at bat.

Edit: Ellis on fire. Nice catch by Davis.

JDeluis

Can you blame me? Those guys suck.

No. :(

Except for Rojas. Kershaw is allowed to just stand there and not have to swing at bat. Just pulling your leg because they all miraculously got a hit today.

Edit: Loved the Brewers uniform today for Chorizo bobble head day. Dodger should have used Doyers on their jersey today.

calder

Come in Joey, after those great defensive plays just end this game now...

Goddamnit. Jays seem to be trying to figure out how many base runners they can accumulate in extras without winning. :p

Rasmus admiring his double instead of hustling and Muni bunting into an out. Sigh.

Back to back intentional walks. Wow.

calder

Oh god zero faith in muni here. Less than zero

A line out to center is, in context, the best we could have hoped for :p

So if this game keeps going, who replaces Jenkins?

Hopefully it doesn't come to that, and the Jays somehow score in their half, but this just feels like it's never going to end.

EDIT: Buck and Pat are surprisingly lucid for having been talking for six hours.

Top Bottom