• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=867488.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ignite -- MB-B5A204B955743E4C - Taken by cashman. 1 entrants total.
No Time To Explain -- MB-1B1E3384B49529B4 - Taken by Lomax. 3 entrants total.
Deponia -- MB-FB5AFFF3687006D5 - Taken by DontBlink. 11 entrants total.
The 39 Steps -- MB-662ACBBC6A8307E9 - Taken by timetokill. 3 entrants total.
Skyward Collapse Complete -- MB-AC96D487793A6DD8 - Taken by drakaenae. 3 entrants total.
Fox318 said:
PixelJunk Shooter -- MB-B2B8A5B019892FF0 - Taken by Jadax. 5 entrants total.
Two Worlds II -- MB-8AC541DF09AE878C - Taken by NamikazeBurst. 4 entrants total.
BALLPOINT UNIVERSE INFINITE -- MB-19CD811248B402A7 - Taken by $h@d0w. 1 entrants total.
Q.U.B.E. Directors Cut -- MB-57F20E2D47477E5E - Taken by Deadbeat. 5 entrants total.
Beatblasters 3 -- MB-5567305F3666071F - Taken by danhese007. 2 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Ignite was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for No Time To Explain was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Deponia was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for The 39 Steps was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Skyward Collapse Complete was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for
Fox318 said:
PixelJunk Shooter was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Two Worlds II was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for BALLPOINT UNIVERSE INFINITE was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Q.U.B.E. Directors Cut was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Beatblasters 3 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1407555893z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=867488.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ignite -- MB-B5A204B955743E4C - Taken by cashman. 1 entrants total.
No Time To Explain -- MB-1B1E3384B49529B4 - Taken by Lomax. 3 entrants total.
Deponia -- MB-FB5AFFF3687006D5 - Taken by DontBlink. 11 entrants total.
The 39 Steps -- MB-662ACBBC6A8307E9 - Taken by timetokill. 3 entrants total.
Skyward Collapse Complete -- MB-AC96D487793A6DD8 - Taken by drakaenae. 3 entrants total.
Two Worlds II -- MB-8AC541DF09AE878C - Taken by NamikazeBurst. 4 entrants total.
BALLPOINT UNIVERSE INFINITE -- MB-19CD811248B402A7 - Taken by $h@d0w. 1 entrants total.
PixelJunk Shooter -- MB-B2B8A5B019892FF0 - Taken by Jadax. 5 entrants total.
Q.U.B.E. Directors Cut -- MB-57F20E2D47477E5E - Taken by Deadbeat. 5 entrants total.
Beatblasters 3 -- MB-5567305F3666071F - Taken by danhese007. 2 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Ignite was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for No Time To Explain was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Deponia was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for The 39 Steps was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Skyward Collapse Complete was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Two Worlds II was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for BALLPOINT UNIVERSE INFINITE was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for PixelJunk Shooter was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Q.U.B.E. Directors Cut was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Beatblasters 3 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1407555953z1.png

Chuck

Still without luck
o.o

anyway, 4 HR Oriole game. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧✧✧✧

Chuck

Still without luck
FIVE HOME RUNS

fifth of the night by Christopher.

irsD2jcr45tfX.gif

EDIT OH MY GOD SIX HOME RUNS

SIX
HOME
RUNS

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
3 games of offensive production seem to be too much to ask for.

At least we did get a preview of how dominate Stanton will be in the HR derby next year. The HR he hit was a MONSTER.

fausto has pitched a good game except that first inning

offense is jetlagged

dunno why mattingly put rojas cleanup instead of using turner

DietRob

Damn tonight would have been a great night to be at the ballpark. They are trotting out all of my childhood hero's for Reds Hall of Fame weekend. So sad seeing what parkinsons has done to Dave Parker. I got to meet him and hit a few balls with him at Avon Fields golf course about 10 years ago.

DietRob

OMG Chris Sabo has the same haircut after all these years. So much talent on this field right now. I desperately need to find a good picture of this online so I can hang it up somewhere down here in my Reds Basement.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
OMG Chris Sabo has the same haircut after all these years. So much talent on this field right now. I desperately need to find a good picture of this online so I can hang it up somewhere down here in my Reds Basement.

Does he still have the goggles?

Altuve left tonight's game with neck discomfort.

DietRob

Does he still have the goggles?

Altuve left tonight's game with neck discomfort.

Haha.. that would have been too much for me to process. LOL

Eric Davis looks like he could start tomorrow though, he's by far in the best shape of them all.

Mets fans Chris Young has been DFAd. I winder if Cuello is coming up or they just gonna go with Den Dekker.
And Den Dekker it is. Pulled from AAA game 1st inning.

Top Bottom