• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

oh someone in my section did the stupid ice bucket challenge. didn't even give a warning and we got splashed with her stupid water. she bought the tub of popcorn and then I guess threw away the popcorn. lousy privileged people...

Holy shit will you live?

I have a sore throat today, must have been her shitty hoochie water germs that got me. actaully they weren't close but i'm sure the germs travelled. will you come and protect me next time? I promise I will let you shoot a few animals...

I would lay off if they would of moved his ass down the order of the lineup.

eh there are bigger things to worry about.

Giants won their appeal of the Tarpgate game last night... so Cubs get more ABs for Baez and a chance to improve their draft position. Game resumes tomorrow afternoon.

good! it's not even about them putting on the tarp it's about how they handled it afterwards.

081914_puig_quick_reflexes_twitter_i734fnl2.gif

aFIGurANT

Wow...My friend will be distraught that it was Richards who went down. He's their No. 1 in the playoffs right?

Also someone needs to start a tally on SPs to hit the 60-day or more DL this season. I'm detecting historic numbers here.

RGVNOE

You don't chase Cueto out of the game in the sixth easily is my perspective. How was he pitching prior to that fifth inning?

he was pitching ok, missing some pitches here and there, but overall I think he was having ok start. Good to see the offense picking it up a bit in this series though, hopefully that continues going forward

Top Bottom