• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Just built a new pc and installed windows 8. Man this shit is confusing.

Its amazing how the As and Giants keep on swapping streaks lately. Giants go cold, As good. As bad, Giants good :p

Fox318

I can't believe Chris Carter is having a better season than Teixeira. If Carter can cut his K%, he'll be able to get his Encarnacion on.

Teixeira is a bum who has always been overpaid and has bones and muscles made of glass.

Only good thing he can do is get a walk every now and then but he is so bad at baserunning it doesn't even matter.

zroid

Banned
First series win in Tampa in nearly a decade. When you're a Jays fan you need to cherish these small victories when you can.

Parch

Golden sombrero for David Wright. What a horrible season he's had.
There have been some real stinker seasons from players who were expected to do well. You can add Chris Davis, Jason Kipnis, Shin-Soo Choo, Jean Segura, Justin Verlander, and Gio Gonzalez to the list of disappointing seasons. Perhaps they're playing injured, but damn, these guys have gone from stars to turds.

Malo

Banned
He hasn't been the problem.

Players not performing on the field and ownership getting involved(arod extension) has been the issue
He's been at the helm for 17 years and I wouldn't mind to see someone new. I'd be all for promoting Billy Eppler to gm.
Yankees just need to wait for ARod to return from his suspesion and they'll be fine
I like the way you think rando!
Severino for Andrus lets make it happen.
cashman pls

There have been some real stinker seasons from players who were expected to do well. You can add Chris Davis, Jason Kipnis, Shin-Soo Choo, Jean Segura, Justin Verlander, and Gio Gonzalez to the list of disappointing seasons. Perhaps they're playing injured, but damn, these guys have gone from stars to turds.
That's why my fantasy team went down the drain.

aFIGurANT

Watching the game on the PS3 per usual but I keep getting booted to the scoreboard on commercials. There's also a lot of delay going on though that's subsided. Anyone else dealing with this since they updated the app today?

I still won't miss him when he leaves this offseason. Gose/Pillar/Pompey will be at least as productive. Kind of crazy how far he's fallen this year -- I'll take back what I said in the last MLB thread about him getting a huge payday. I'm thinking he'll be getting maybe a QO and a 1-year deal somewhere.

EDIT: Jays sweep TB in TB! Nice.

aFIGurANT

Damn but Gerrado Parra has a canon for an arm. That shit wasn't even close at home plate. On to Trevor Time.

Edit: oh god this collision rule. Dumb dumb dumb that we even have to sit through these shenanigans this late at night.

Top Bottom