• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Dodgers have a payroll that's a large fraction of a billion and they can't score off of Jacob deGrom. I don't think Kershaw is the problem.

Insightful about? Kershaw's post-season record and stats speak for themselves. Look them up on MLB if you haven't watch him for the past 4-5 years like I have.

Two? More than two...

Postseason threads always seem to bring out the lifelongs that have no idea what they are talking about.

Branduil

Lol what's that supposed to mean? deGrom is one of the 10 best starting pitchers in baseball, easily.

Sure, I'm just saying, the Dodgers are paying a lot of money to people who aren't doing crap tonight, and people are blaming the one guy who's arguably earning his paycheck.

Insightful about? Kershaw's post-season record and stats speak for themselves. Look them up on MLB if you haven't watch him for the past 4-5 years like I have.

Two? More than two...

Wins mean nothing please dont use those. ERA? We just saaw what makes that stupid Kershaw wasnt allowed to finish the inning. He loaded the bases but who says he doesnt get out of it? You cant assume he does or doesnt but you can see the BP fuck up.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Wins mean nothing please dont use those. ERA? We just saaw what makes that stupid Kershaw wasnt allowed to finish the inning. He loaded the bases but who says he doesnt get out of it? You cant assume he does or doesnt but you can see the BP fuck up.

Who says he doesn't? Well, past history.

zychi

Banned
At least i can watch another fanbase meltdown tonight. Makes today a bit better.

You guys hating on Kershaw are insane, pull him after 6 dominate innings if you have to. Hes still the guy you pick first to start for your team, even over my boy Jake

BumRush

Sure, I'm just saying, the Dodgers are paying a lot of money to people who aren't doing crap tonight, and people are blaming the one guy who's arguably earning his paycheck.

Yes, I agree. The Kershaw hate just seems like trolling to be honest. I just ignore it.

GnawtyDog

Banned
At least i can watch another fanbase meltdown tonight. Makes today a bit better.

You guys hating on Kershaw are insane, pull him after 6 dominate innings if you have to. Hes still the guy you pick first to start for your team, even over my boy Jake

He's not the best pitcher on a Dodgers uniform when it comes to post-season play. Not that dwelling into Donnie's decision-making will get you anywhere but stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom