• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montresor

Tulo!

If Price pitches in relief tonight, and Dickie pitches game 4, why does it HAVE to be Stroman that pitches a potential game 5? Why not Price? Price will pitch what, 2 innings max in the best case scenario tonigh?

I am just coming into the game and paying attention since I have been at work but I had totally forgotten Navarro was on the team. I knew he was on the team but it had just slipped my mind

I know it's desperation baseball but I'm not sure if I bring Price out yet.

Sanchez. Good move.

Smoak in. Yeah. Defense time.

Parch

No guarantee Price is the sure thing out of the bullpen. He did just lose to the Rangers.
His focus should be starting game 5. Stop messing with his routine.

Oh man. Bullpen has been great the past two games though. Minus Letroy (he got 2 outs before he fucked up) the bullpen has stepped up. Guys who fans have little faith in have stepped up.

Think to myself, well Jays have this in hand let me check GAF...

"OMG GET PRICE UP. We have no bullpen! Everything is on fire!"

Sanchez deals like KRod in 2002. Dominates. Still a 5-1 lead.

"AHHHH! Panic!!!" - Jays fans.

Toronto, check yourselves.

Anyways, I don't get price up in this situation, and if I do it's only because I know he's a rental and I have no plans on resigning him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Think to myself, well Jays have this in hand let me check GAF...

"OMG GET PRICE UP. We have no bullpen! Everything is on fire!"

Sanchez deals like KRod in 2002. Dominates. Still a 5-1 lead.

"AHHHH! Panic!!!" - Jays fans.

Toronto, check yourselves.

Anyways, I don't get price up in this situation, and if I do it's only because I know he's a rental and I have no plans on resigning him.

Why are you making up things now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom