• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
METS WIN!

qDvEtaz.jpg

Silkworm

If I was a betting man I'd bet on this series going 5.
I know Kershaw is pitching in game 4, but who'll be up for the Mets? If it's deGrom I don't have much faith in the Dodger bats. Maybe Matz will pitch? Eh, if Kershaw gets roughed up I don't think the Dodgers can respond in kind so it probably doesn't matter who's pitching for the Mets :-\

zychi

Banned
Why the fuck is the game at 330 local time tomorrow? Put your shit in primetime mlb! I cant get off work that early, im lucky to push 430!

Syrinx

Mets needed to win tonoght and damn they showed up.

Let's finish this fucking thing tomorrow. We managed Kershaw well on Friday and tomorrow will be on three days rest after throwing 116 pitches. We can do this.

LET'S GO METS!!!!!

minx

Cubs playoff game had an atmosphere like no other game I have been at before. 6 home runs didn't hurt. I will be returning to the friendly confines of Wrigley Field again for game 4 for the NLDS victory. Go Cubs Go!

GnawtyDog

Banned
If the choker can redeem himself tomorrow and close out the 7th inning allowing at most 1-2 runs I am liking my chances at home with the best, second-best pitcher in baseball this year.

BumRush

I know Kershaw is pitching in game 4, but who'll be up for the Mets? If it's deGrom I don't have much faith in the Dodger bats. Maybe Matz will pitch? Eh, if Kershaw gets roughed up I don't think the Dodgers can respond in kind so it probably doesn't matter who's pitching for the Mets :-

Matz is going to pitch game 4

squall211

If the Mets clinch, and speaking as a diehard fan, I'd much rather see the Mets play the Cardinals for two reasons:

1.) (Hopefully) get revenge for 2006.
2.) The Cubs fucking scare me to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom