• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Go Astros!

8swVabJ.jpg

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
What a crazy ass game that was, unbelievable win. I feel bad for Andrus but big thanks to him.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Well that was the most intense sports event I've watched in fucking time.

Holy shit what a ride.

Toronto fans are classless as fuck.

They don't deserve a win.

Fuck you.

People have emotions, and things can get carried away. Stop acting like Toronto is the only fanbase to every throw shit on a field. The umpires have been fucking the Blue Jays since game 1, and that right that capped it off.

kingslunk

Fuck you.

People have emotions, and things can get carried away. Stop acting like Toronto is the only fanbase to every throw shit on a field. The umpires have been fucking the Blue Jays since game 1, and that right that capped it off.

People generally throw shit when it's game ending not a 1 run bad call. You sound like me blaming the officiating crew when things don't go your way.

So who do we want for ALCS? Blue Jays have home field advantage if it's the Stros', but the Royal DIcks don't have the best bearded Ace pitcher of all time. Also I'm kind of done with Texas baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom