• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeless

iwww3Ak.gif
i still can't believe this actually happened

i can't believe a toronto team actually won a playoff series

they were down 2 games to none

i can't believe when a toronto team had an opportunity to come up big they actually came up big

my life's experience tells me jose should have gidp there

a huge homerun is what you'd want to happen in that situation and then it happened

we should have failed in a miserable embarrassing way but then.. didn't

i am unfamiliar this feeling

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
My friend at work is a Yankees fan he went off about the bat flip. Said Toronto is sore winners. He really hates that team. I don't mind the bat flip.

with the fuckery that went on in the game that right there is just pure emotion and I cant knock it.

I had to pause the game after they won/the beginning of the celebration.

It's nice to watch them celebrate with the fans like that. Respectful of them.

Beckx

Not sure I even understand what he's getting at here:

@JeffWilson_FWST
Cole Hamels: "It's hard to be politically correct. It's tough to see. A lot of us on our team don't carry ourselves that way."

edit: oh, lol, it's bat flip salt. so I guess the "politically correct" part includes wanting to make a reference to the national origin of the player like that interview with Bud Norris from a couple of week ago? otherwise I don't get it. But I may be reading too much into it, heat of the moment and all that.

@JeffWilson_FWST
#Rangers were not pleased with the Jose Bautista bat flip. Understand the emotions, but a lot of "act like a professional" references.

so predictable

i still can't believe this actually happened

i can't believe a toronto team actually won a playoff series

they were down 2 games to none

i can't believe when a toronto team had an opportunity to come up big they actually came up big

my life's experience tells me jose should have gidp there

a huge homerun is what you'd want to happen in that situation and then it happened

we should have failed in a miserable embarrassing way but then.. didn't

i am unfamiliar this feeling

This is legit how I feel. Being a TO fan is not fun in the playoffs regardless of the sports.

Nobility

Banned

I'm still processing this. I think it will kick in when I go downtown to work tomorrow. Always funny to see the amount of fans coming in droves from St. Andrew station on my way home for the past two months.

Azzurri

Gold Member
Hopefully we can bring the momentum into the ALCS.

I've been waiting for this since watching the Jays win the ws when I was 9 in my parents room with my brother and sister.

zroid

Banned
Fangraphs had an article about "the play" and they raised a good point. The only reason Choo was in the box while raising his bat up like that is because of the new batter's box rule they introduced this year. Unintended consequences.

eyeless

btw 2 teams before who came back after losing the first two games at home, 2001 yanks and 2012 giants

and now the 2015 jays o'course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom