• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
eyvwip.jpg

Mrbob

I know some purists hate when players "show up" the other team but that stare and bat flip was well deserved. We all knew the game was over when that ball went out of the field.

Blue Jays and Cubs world series would be fun. Plenty to happen first though.

People generally throw shit when it's game ending not a 1 run bad call. You sound like me blaming the officiating crew when things don't go your way.

I don't condone the behavior but I understand where it's coming from. But mostly upset with the fact that A) people think it was a large percentage of the 50,000 there. When in reality it's probably only a hundred or so drunkards, and that B) somehow all other Baseball fans are above that. Outside of maybe Cardinal fans, everyone fanbase would be throwing shit on the field after all that.

Askani

Sooo...we had a couple firefighters die in an apartment fire on Monday.

A guy made some special KCFD hats and all the proceeds are being donated to the families. The Royals wore them pregame, but MLB rules won't let them be worn during the game. That's the hat Marlin's Man has on instead of his normal visor.

Now I can't hate on him anymore. Good guy MM.

And? Cueto has looked hittable, their starting pitching all series has been bad, and barring a miracle comeback last game they'd already be done.

Even if they advance, the Jays will CRUSH their starting pitching.

The Royals have that bullshit magic though. No matter how bad they look on paper the baseball gods will make sure they win.
unless they're playing against the ultimate masters of fuckery, the Giants.

Like I said, AL Cardinals.

I don't condone the behavior but I understand where it's coming from. But mostly upset with the fact that A) people think it was a large percentage of the 50,000 there. When in reality it's probably only a hundred or so drunkards, and that B) somehow all other Baseball fans are above that. Outside of maybe Cardinal fans, everyone fanbase would be throwing shit on the field after all that.
As with most (all) teams, the goons overshadow the silent majority of awesome fans.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
My friend at work is a Yankees fan he went off about the bat flip. Said Toronto is sore winners. He really hates that team. I don't mind the bat flip.

I love me a good bat flip. It's all in good fun.

I don't remember people complaining about Griffey's "bat drop"

JDHarbs

Sooo...we had a couple firefighters die in an apartment fire on Monday.

A guy made some special KCFD hats and all the proceeds are being donated to the families. The Royals wore them pregame, but MLB rules won't let them be worn during the game. That's the hat Marlin's Man has on instead of his normal visor.

Now I can't hate on him anymore. Good guy MM.
I was wondering what hat he was wearing. Good for him.

The Royals have that bullshit magic though. No matter how bad they look on paper the baseball gods will make sure they win.
unless they're playing against the ultimate masters of fuckery, the Giants.

Like I said, AL Cardinals.
The team has 1 good season after 30 years of shit and suddenly they're the Cardinals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom