• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDHarbs

Great series Astros. Royals WIN!

I'm resurrecting SungWoo.gif

woo_celebrates_twttr_61m1axd8.gif

Royals back in playoff form. Scary team.
Royals vs Blue Jays will be bonkers. As with Cubs vs Mets. Get it done Mets.

Congrats KC!!
Good season Astros.

Good job Astros, made it further than anybody could have imagined and were an inning away from advancing. Learn from it and come back and the GM needs to finally open the wallet and fill some holes.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
better luck next year astros. Get a better bullpen

the bullpen was a strength of the team until September. They are way ahead of schedule, still have great talent in the minors. Of course they will try to improve the bullpen in the offseason.

SSPssp

I have been to many Jays games through the years (for the Yankees). For years they had a small following but the fans were always pretty good and relaxed.

The few idiots who threw shit on the field probably hadn't watched a game in 10 years.

OK, good luck to you too.

Now that its official, congrats KC. Hope its a good series between you and Toronto.

Line_HTX

GG's, bitches. Great series overall.

Fuck you people. Toronto, please sweep these asses and reach the World Series. Like y'all said, it's better for baseball if Toronto is in the World Series.

Good shit, and FUCK YOU DUANE AND LAZYBONES!

BAH!! Fuck having pie in my face. UGHH!!

kpjolee

Well, Good season for Astros, didn't even expected to see them in October but pushed good Royals team to 5 games. They do have a bright future.

Great series. Astro's fans should be ecstatic moving forward, that team is going nowhere but up. Can't wait for Jays @ KC on Friday.

Tomorrow, Mets better kill the Dodgers or I will be filled with immense sadness.

JDHarbs

Astros are likely going to swap places with KC in next year's postseason.

The team is so young and incredibly talented. They'll be around for a long time.

Royals in the ALCS! Great team effort, and the big game we've been wanting from Johnny Cueto. Nerve wracking start followed by cool composure.

Hold your heads high, Houston GAF. You have a great young team that should be in contention again next year.

Great fucking series. Looking forward to changing the series result next year if both teams are able to keep up the production and talent.

Let's go AL, screw the NL

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm so fucking happy for Cueto he really deserves this. Met him a couple times in cincy such a cool dude.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Well, this was an interesting season.

No one expected the Astros to make the playoffs let alone be in playoff contention. This is a huge stepping stone for the team. Need a few changes here and there and they'll be alright.

Still damn proud of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom