• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we talk about how fucking jacked Stromans dad is?

Stro-longform-03.jpg

SSPssp

I like that Golden Bullet Bill you got there with the Steam logo.

Yeah, whoever's in charge of that Twitter account, and I'm assuming it was a staffer or an intern that did it, should be fired immeditately. It was fucking 3:00 PM when that was posted and it was still the 7th inning. Fucking shit, what ass timing.

Thanks man. And yeah, whoever was on that was an idiot!

Home opener April 11 vs. the Royals.

Not that I care about the first half of the season, but I hope they get a revenge sweep and revenge shutout for those fuckers.

Back to Texans and Rockets... yeah...

Yeaaahhhh... ¯\(°_°)/¯

Well, Rockets could be good, pre-season has been OK for us. And Texans aren't mathematically eliminated.
:(

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I must admit, I didn't expect it myself. I treated this season like I would the regular season of the NBA, don't care much until the last month.

From May all the way until August, I didn't actually follow the Astros and hardly paid any attention, but everyday I kept hearing "1st place Astros, 1st place Astros" and then I saw how they mauled the Yankees at Yankee Stadium in August and I was like... wow, this is amazing.

Then September rolled around and that's when I started following seriously. The final month was rough considering they were free-falling, but they managed to get the Wild Card Spot.

Honestly, this was a pleseant surprise, and the fact that Correa and Altuve are like in their low 20s is insane. Correa should definitely get Rookie of the Year. Though this season ended tonight in bitterness, the future is very bright for the Astros. Fuck, I'd say this team was way better than the playoff teams of 10 years ago. (Sorry Killer B's and Biggio :p)

Good shit, and fuck, I hope they have a better September next year.

so this was your fault?

Pay attention the whole season, good grief! I never post in MLB gaf, but I followed the astros all year. Been waiting for years for them to finally get good again.

The state of Texas got straight up messed with today.

meh, the Blue Jays have Revere, Josh Donaldson, Encarnacion, and Bautista. That's one of the best 1-4 lineups in MLB right now.

Rangers have Mitch Moreland and a bunch of scrubs. Outside of Odor going into god mode the first two games and some bench platoon guys like Robinson Chirinos stepping up we didn't have shit for offense outside of Adrian Beltre in a wheelchair.

Too many players were not performing on offense, Mitch Moreland had ZERO hits the entire series, Prince had two hits the entire series, Josh had two hits for the whole series.

Honestly the Rangers got lucky those first two games with pitching by keeping the Blue Jays big 4 relatively quiet.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
so this was your fault?

Pay attention the whole season, good grief! I never post in MLB gaf, but I followed the astros all year. Been waiting for years for them to finally get good again.

Houston started losing playoff games when Mech started posting in here!

He had stayed away all season before that.

Line_HTX

so this was your fault?

LOL please... Unlike the NFL season, I don't want to emotionally invest time into the MLB and NBA regular season anymore. I'll just check in here and there, but I'm not going to be all locked in until the final month of both of them. I just feel that the stakes aren't as high until the end is near.

Oh man, I forgot to mention Martin, who like me has watched this team be horrible for years. This guy has lived through the hell even as a lesser player and delivered some hits and HRs to help win games. Martin deserves a much bigger nod than many of the players.

GG's, bitches. Great series overall.

Fuck you people. Toronto, please sweep these asses and reach the World Series. Like y'all said, it's better for baseball if Toronto is in the World Series.

Good shit, and FUCK YOU DUANE AND LAZYBONES!

BAH!! Fuck having pie in my face. UGHH!!

😆😆😆

GG Astros-GAF! It was a close, great series, y'all have a great team, and your window has just opened. These Astros are going to be a powerhouse for a while.

Jose does things out of passion. I doubt he planned the flip or did it to rub salt in anyone's wound, so to speak. Show anyone up, I guess you'd say.

I'm glad they won for many reasons, and am glad I get to keep this avatar.

Just going through the thread. Did you guys watch the game? Dyson started it both times, and one that was especially bad was when Edwin was signalling fans to stop being idiots.

Heck, even the FOX crew told it as it is.

Why you quoting me? Dyson is a dick.

Like why did he touch Tulo? Tulo's reaction was great.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Jose does things out of passion. I doubt he planned the flip or did it to rub salt in anyone's wound, so to speak. Show anyone up, I guess you'd say.

I'm glad they won for many reasons, and am glad I get to keep this avatar.

I dont have any problems with things done in pure emotion/ecstasy moments. This I dont have a problem with, theo fluery I dont have a problem with, nail yakupov i dont have a problem with. It shows their passion for the game and the high they get. Now if they do something intentional while not in the moment, then we can have a problem.

wmlk

I was agreeing with his 'I don't like them' comment, more than his Jays started it. I knew Dyson started one. The second one, I didn't see the big deal at what Dyson did.
Tulo seemed too reactionary for the second one. But with him seeing how Dyson instigated crap with Edwin just a few minutes ago, I think he has every right to be pissed off at him.

Dyson didn't handle anything right this game. He was broken emotionally. The worst part is that it was because of all the errors the infielders had.

That Bautista bat flip was awesome.

I don't get baseball people some times.

Act like you been there before...but it's totally okay to celebrate every playoff series victory like you just won the world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom