• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
sylvester-cat-cigarettes-coffee.gif

Don't know how the Cubs can realistically get themselves back into this series. Pitching has completely shut down their offense and the Mets have beaten both of their best starters. I doubt Hammel or Hendricks will be able to keep the Mets off the board or even limit them to minimal damage.

Choomp

Banned
The best part about this postseason is all the salty Met doubters(usually yankee fans lel) that are getting proven wrong. The cool part is though, it's actually getting to the point where lots of people are getting behind the team

LJ11

Don't know how the Cubs can realistically get themselves back into this series. Pitching has completely shut down their offense and the Mets have beaten both of their best starters. I doubt Hammel or Hendricks will be able to keep the Mets off the board or even limit them to minimal damage.

You never know, post season baseball is a strange beast, crazy shit can happen. I still expect a long series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom