• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Blue Jays fans really mocking their own guys now? It's that cheering in jest at the pitching swap? Super classless. These dudes played stellar this year and brought playoffs back to your city.

Pathetic.

Are Blue Jays fans really mocking their own guys now? It's that cheering in jest at the pitching swap? Super classless. These dudes played stellar this year and brought playoffs back to your city.

Pathetic.

I think they are cheering because it's the back-up middle infielder pitching.

Edit:

I think Joe Buck just said this is the first time ever.

I actually unmuted the audio feed to hear this. Funny stuff. That 91 on the corner made me giggle.

Jays keep burning through relievers. Not the thing to do with another game tomorrow.

Of the guys used, only Lowe is really of any long term value.

AA and Shapiro's end of year meeting with Rogers should be interesting. Jays are in their window for maybe another 2 seasons and they need to invest in the rotation and bullpen significantly for another post-season appearance. Hopefully we see the payroll go up again.

zer0das

Banned
What is with the Royals and their ability to score so many in the 7th, 8th and 9th? Such an odd trend.

Contact teams tends to produce more late game rallies. It's not that surprising. Blue Jay's bullpen is pretty putrid too, this series is going about how I expected.

This game...

0156_ymqb.gif

Of the guys used, only Lowe is really of any long term value.

AA and Shapiro's end of year meeting with Rogers should be interesting. Jays are in their window for maybe another 2 seasons and they need to invest in the rotation and bullpen significantly for another post-season appearance. Hopefully we see the payroll go up again.

Bullpen seems to be the hardest thing to build too. Relievers are so unpredictable.

Well that was a game. Congratulations to the Royals, did not see a blow out coming.

I'm taking the Mets for +150 on the run line for the next game. Did not bet on KC vs TOR today.

gg Jays. KC was down 3-1 in 1985 and came back so I wouldn't call this over yet, but it's looking good for KC.

1 to go.

You're being too kind; it's over.

Jays aren't getting quality starts, good relief innings, or any success with the bats. Maybe they take the next game, but certainly not 2 in KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom