• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendrid

Banned
low "strike" call screws over the Cubs again, Bryant should have on base on the pitch before.

They really need robot umps

I was explaining to my kids how this is entirely possible and could be done if they wanted. I mean the announcers stay silent when a ball is clearly outside and called a strike. The computer shows it is a ball but it's a strike because some guy said so. Everyone knows he is wrong but let's pretend he isn't.

J2 Cool

Schwarber, don't ever dive again. I feel pain from Los Angeles, seeing him hit ground. I can't tell if he hits balls or grass harder.

BizzyBum

Damn, I feel bad for Schwarber. And you know the baseball is going to find him repeatedly as if the baseball gods want to see him suffer.

Malo

Banned
Few are left from the golden era of MLB-GAF. RIP Enron. Bluemax. Zep. Frankman. Pollo. Jasonbay. Jakncoke's liver. And many more. It's hard to keep up with everybody getting banned.
Jak isn't banned. He just doesn't post here anymore for whatever reason.

J2 Cool

Schwarbs looks amazing when he flops. I expect some slow-mo replays to come up on YouTube soon.

coK9ozO.gif

minx

Get mad at the kid whos been in the big leagues for 6 months total. Not the manager who started Hammel, or the hitters who lead off an inning and cant do shit.

Makes sense

I understand he is a rookie. Doesn't make it ok to get what... 3 hits in the entire playoffs in the 3rd spot? Not to mention his terrible fielding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom