• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow at Murphy. Unbelievable.

Sorry Cubs GAF. I thought they were going on to the WS. At least we won't have to hear about that stupid Back to the Future "prediction" anymore

J2 Cool

Rodney, you're off the team along with Hammel. Daniel, all your doing is lighting a fire under a dangerous Chicago offense.
Can we have Murphy next inning?

minx

There were no real favorites these playoffs

Man, you live in a weird world. Cubs were a wild card team that had to get through 2 better teams with rookies starting at 3 or 4 positions depending on the lineup.

What are you drinking that a team whos most tenured player is Castro was a WS favorite?

Since when were the Cubs favorites?

Even Cubs fans were shocked they slashed their way past the other two NL Central teams this fall.

After Cubs beat the Cards Vegas had them as favorites.

zulux21

I can't even begin to imagine how Murphy must feel right now.

"HA HA HA HA, F*** YOU BACK TO THE FUTURE!"

at least that is what I would think after hitting that one >.>;

Roids. Maybe?

I dunno, he wasn't doing that during the regular season so what the fuck.

some guys just take the pressure from the post season and are able to turn that into fuel to have crazy runs. a number of KC players last year did that as KC had a crap ton of home runs in the post season but barely any in the regular season.

I just... Dont believe this season is real.

I can't. This was suppose to be a last place, maybe 3rd place team.

But ho shit, they're 6 outs away.

minx

So for two days? I mean, when everyone is talking about the nationals being favorites, and you said the cubs were, you must live in a different reality then us

I specifically responded to someone asking if anyone predicted the Cubs being swept by the Mets. I stated I doubt it because at that point the Cubs were favorites to win the WS set by Vegas. Obviously they were not favorites at the beginning of the season or any other point in time. I'm living in a world which my post gets taken out of the context.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I just... Dont believe this season is real.

I can't. This was suppose to be a last place, maybe 3rd place team.

But ho shit, they're 6 outs away.

I thought they'd be an 80 win team. But yeah, this season has been unreal. They really are like the Miracle Mets of 69.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom