• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
Thr announcer that isnt ej or cal, he has some sort of mental problem or something right? He wont shut the fuck up about "crooked numbers"

3N16MA

Banned
Mets will now focus their offseason on securing Murphy. Will have to let Cespedes go and scrap plans on keeping any of their young core after arbitration years.

I see Murphy getting Harper money.

Same with the Astros... if only they didn't blow it in game 4...

I didn't expect KB to develop so quickly and for the Cubs to emerge as a threat either. Or for the Blue Jays to be in the ALCS.

What a weird ass season. Nothing went to plan.

Seattle was suppose to be in the playoffs, the Nats, the Red Sox, etc.

what if the Mets let Murph go after they don't win the WS

but the Yanks pick him up in the offseason. He plays great baseball

and the Yanks win the WS.

a new curse begins, this time for the Mets.

J2 Cool

zdHZpB2.gif

Come on Cubbies!

Cubs are done. Thanks to all the cool Mets fans here for a great series.

Well actually it was a crappy series, one of the worst I can remember.

Gotta be proud of this team, kicking ass with a lot of rookies.

Maxim726X

Cubs are done. Thanks to all the cool Mets fans here for a great series.

Well actually it was a crappy series, one of the worst I can remember.

Gotta be proud of this team, kicking ass with a lot of rookies.

They will be back... Have a feeling this won't be the last time these two teams meet in the postseason.

Had a great year.

BumRush

Thr announcer that isnt ej or cal, he has some sort of mental problem or something right? He wont shut the fuck up about "crooked numbers"

I feel like you are the best troll on GAF. It's Ron Darling and he's easily the most knowledgeable anouncer.

Grifter

Murphy likely won't be playing for the Mets next season... Unless this fucking useless ownership loosens their tight ass cheeks and spends some god damn money.

Buck up - the windfall from this post-season run will be put into a great investment opportunity for the Wilpons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom