• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

Just for humor's sake, if the Cubs came back, batting bottom 9th and walked off with a win when its THIS secure. Could the Mets even show back up tomorrow night to play a game. They have to have half-packed their luggage by now, no?

zychi

Banned
FLORES is a terrible defensive glove. That's valid commentary.
Did you know the Mets pitchers pitched better than the Cubs pitchers this series?

Did you know the Cubs couldnt get a crooked number on the board this series?

Just awful all around on tbs. cutting to fans when a pitch is being thrown, missing the entire play the other night when the ball rolled into the ivy. Broken pitch tracker all playoffs

Did you know the Mets pitchers pitched better than the Cubs pitchers this series?

Did you know the Cubs couldnt get a crooked number on the board this series?

Just awful all around on tbs. cutting to fans when a pitch is being thrown, missing the entire play the other night when the ball rolled into the ivy. Broken pitch tracker all playoffs

iu

J2 Cool

Cubs don't need to start hitting more homeruns, they need contact hitters to get in base, and guys who don't strike out. And another ace.

zychi

Banned
Jesus, shit the fuck up already. Turn it off if it bothers you so much.
Why? Its not like i can watch the local broadcast of my team being masterfully beat by the Mets.

All complaints about production and shit commentary.

Mets just dominated completely. Got some great young pitching and a stud in Familia.

Mets, beat those dirty AL teams.

J2 Cool

I thought the 07-08 playoffs were ass whoopings. Mets are ruthless. Murphy's mean.

edit: top of the lineup.
TAKE THE HIT FOWLER! We need baserunners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom