• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parch

Can't wait for those spoons to be used as weapons if the jays lose
During the game they'll chew on them to make a sharp point shiv. Anybody not wearing Blue Jays gear better leave early.

Then again, of course not. Canadians are too friendly and adorable to be psychotic murderers.
Maybe.

I think I heard that the Jays control the first inning for the roof and MLB controls the rest. There's light rain expected later, so I guess they're just worried.

It's a bit dumb, but it is what it is.

Yeah why is it closed? Don Cherry calling american anti Canada conspiracy that dome is closed because Toronto has a better record with it open.

LOL senile old man

Someone remind Cherry that the Jays losing record with the dome closed is mostly due to the Jays team being pretty meh in the spring colder weather....

Cherry bringing the conspiracy theories. Is the Dome really closed because of the commish?

MLB decides if it's open or closed for the playoffs, I'm sure if the Jays had control it would be open since it's pretty nice out =/

The roof is closed because it's too cold. The problem is if it starts raining later then they won't be able to close it at this temperature.

Where'd you hear that zroid??

zroid

Banned
The roof is closed because it's too cold. The problem is if it starts raining later then they won't be able to close it at this temperature. It needs to be like 15 degrees or so for the roof mechanism to safely operate.

Do you have a Rogers or other cable sub that isn't bell?

Also, Ikea is giving out Rally Spoons.

CQz49jaUsAANFTG.jpg

They will be littered on the field if we get crushed. Surprised Rogers would let them in.

haha, what's the story behind rally spoons?

I've tied my emotions to this team too much this summer, and my anxiety will be really bad during the games.

yeah brother. The Astros game made me realize how much I had invested in them. Every pitch--had to control my breathing at least three times an inning.

Rally spoon? They want everyone to stir the pot

Not as good as giving out lint rollers outside of the Raptors playoff game in 2014 lol

squall211

I've tied my emotions to this team too much this summer, and my anxiety will be really bad during the games.

If they lose, it's easier to get over it than you think. I am a diehard Mets fan. I remember the 2006 NLCS very well. I was in disbelief when the Mets lost Game 7 to the Cardinals. Waking up the next day I was still in shock, and for most of that day I was flipping between bouts of anger and depression lol. But by the time the World Series was over, I was 99% over it, and really didn't care much about it by the start of the next season.

Won't be sportsnet, it'll switch to either the US feed or the international feed

Dude, just stop lol
OK cool.

Jersey Boys? Come on man where is Nickelback to sing the anthem? Greatest Canadian rock band of all time.

No but really The Weeknd or Drake or Bieber better sing the anthem for the world series game.

Please God, if you are there, don't let Harold Reynolds be involved in this telecast. I want to be able to watch a Jays game for once with the volume on (Pat and Buck are awful)

Beckx

Pete Rose looks like if anyone even thinks about provoking him he's going to go all Goodfellas on them with that bat.

Please God, if you are there, don't let Harold Reynolds be involved in this telecast. I want to be able to watch a Jays game for once with the volume on (Pat and Buck are awful)

No God. Only Reynolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom