• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astros doing a nice job of hitting Ventura's fastball. Letting it travel deep into the box then either pulling it or poking it the other way. That's got to be their approach tonight.

weekev

Banned
Astros doing a nice job of hitting Ventura's fastball. Letting it travel deep into the box then either pulling it or poking it the other way. That's got to be their approach tonight.
Guess hes gonna need to find a new ace pitch....sorry

Reckon its gonna be rain delay soon.

I'm still so salty about that Blue Jays loss.

What the fuck. We got BABIPed to death while their 8 and 9 guy hit magical homers.....against Price what the fuck.

Hopefully a win tomorrow acts as the great equalizer. Then from there just consider it a best of three series.

Hamels is a lefty, hopefully this bodes well for a right handed loaded line-up.

rinse82

What the fuck. We got BABIPed to death while their 8 and 9 guy hit magical homers.....against Price what the fuck.

Hopefully a win tomorrow acts as the great equalizer. Then from there just consider it a best of three series.

Jays going to mash against Hamels

Because baseball.

I'm going to the game, god it's gonna be stressful as fuck

harSon

Banned

Imagine if it were winner takes all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom