• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jays going to mash against Hamels

Because baseball.

I'm going to the game, god it's gonna be stressful as fuck
It is more stressful watching on TV. $15 beers and $9 hotdogs among 50 thousand screaming fans will wash all your stress away. Have fun!
Honestly, if we get to game 5 - which at this point is highly likely, I'd rather see Stroman go game 5. He'll have 4 days rest.

Because I'm tired of seeing Price get lit the fuck up during the postseason, and more specifically, against the Rangers. He's 0 and 4 against them.
Though I don't completely disagree...it would never happen that they don't start Price in game 5. He is the ace. You live and die by him. It would not fly with many in the clubhouse to have Stroman start over him, as good as he is. Stroman may get blown out tomorrow so you never know.

But even if Stro pitches a no-hitter tomorrow, the hierarchy still has to be respected I'd think. Price is starting game 5 no matter what.

Damn, harsh... but I like how he stops throws from becoming Wild Pitches.

Castro's alright, he just needs to step up his bat-game. He was supposed to be a decent batting catcher. That was the big hope back in what, 08? 07?

Not the best in the game, but a good defensive solution.

RBH

100415_pierzynski_tool_race_med_3p3xa9vd.gif

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
What I would give for the Astros to have a catcher who can hit and have good defense.

Always seem to have a guy who can do the latter more than the former.

Damn, harsh... but I like how he stops throws from becoming Wild Pitches.

I know, I know. He's great defensively, but these past two years his bat has just died.

What I would give for the Astros to have a catcher who can hit and have good defense.

Always seem to have a guy who can do the latter more than the former.

I know, I know. He's great defensively, but these past two years his bat has just died.

You're saying that like it's a bad thing. I'd take a catcher with good defense, solid pitch framing and smart game calling over a catcher who hits any day of the week.

zroid

Banned
people who were asking about the Skydome roof earlier, like I said it was the temperature at fault

5OHzdO1.png

(this guy is a Blue Jays exec)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom